Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the thinking but what I'd like Rick Owens try and do with his next collab with Adidas is use the boost sole. I think the second gen silhouette is a perfect platform for it, quick and sloppy (and sleepy) PS below. I know Rick isn't going to be satisfied with simple silhouette on the mid-sole though but I'd like to see it.

14t7rm0.jpg

Would be good to see Raf integrate the sole in sole of his collabs too. Maybe even tubulars?
this would be great, the spring blades this season are crap.

I got to try them on and really wasn't impressed, spring blades a gimmick that isn't even very comfortable and the upper on the rickdidas felt extra flimsy and cheap, the tongue is some cheap sheer fabric.
11rztoh.jpg

Anybody here ever buy anything from raffaello-network?

They have some Margiela's that I been wanting to get but wasn't sure about the site.

ì

Saw the orange ones for the 1st time in a department store here in Hong Kong none of the balenciaga stores have them the Orange really pops.

Gonna pick up a pair of Valentino's tomorrow can't wait.

Orange means red vermillion? Do you know if they are reflective? Very curious to see them in person....I have the pleated red but these are interesting...

To those in the LA area, it is worth a look at Barneys new mens shoe section. They've renovated the 5th floor and made that whole floor the mens shoe department that goes 360 degrees around, pretty awesome set-up with good amount of selection (especially Prada, didn't even know they got that much selection, they got a whole glass shelf for the brand alone).

ì
Orange means red vermillion? Do you know if they are reflective? Very curious to see them in person....I have the pleated red but these are interesting...

Yea I guess it's the red vermillion but it really looks bright orange and i am pretty sure they are reflective

Hey guys quick question I have a pair of black suede lanvins and I was wondering what you guys think would look better? Stock laces or some aglit Italy leather or suede laces? Their my only nice pair of shoes so I am willing to spend $40 on laces lol

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question I have a pair of black suede lanvins and I was wondering what you guys think would look better? Stock laces or some aglit Italy leather or suede laces? Their my only nice pair of shoes so I am willing to spend $40 on laces lol

Keep them regular laces fam.

I've been seeing these deep red arenas popping up a lot lately any info if they are dropping again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom