Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowed in today, got bored, and took pictures of my humble collection
i went back to the future and rocked all of his kicks. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hender Scheme IV's are looking good in those pictures. I'd love to see a well worn pair.

How is the comfort on those?

If they made a model like the Raf Simons Vandal or the SL01h, I'd be all over it.

Oh and the Visvim's look good too. I've been wanting a pair of Visvim sneakers since back when DJ Buddah used to post his proxy pick-ups years ago. Being a size 12 makes it HARD.

Last edited:
Sorry in advance for the annoying question, but if I'd like to hear from some experts on here before dropping $600 to find out something doesnt fit. If I wear a 10 in Jordans and 9.5 in new balances should I be good getting Balenciaga Arenas in a 41 or should I go up to a 42? Thank you.

Sorry in advance for the annoying question, but if I'd like to hear from some experts on here before dropping $600 to find out something doesnt fit. If I wear a 10 in Jordans and 9.5 in new balances should I be good getting Balenciaga Arenas in a 41 or should I go up to a 42? Thank you.

I'd get a 41 if i were you

Edit assuming they're arenas

Last edited:
what do you guys think of these? Mcqueen oversized sneaker

asap rocky and asap nast wearing them 

Last edited:
Just came back from NM last call had a mixed selection, funny how everyone runs for gucci, prada everything clothes and shoes wise when there are plenty of other deals to be had.

I copped grey low replicas for 230 first pair will post pics later pretty juiced about it and they feel great

I picked em up and couldnt believe they were there they also had the triple strap in white/grey that were a 42 :smh:

I picked em both up and this guy was like those are weak young man they got gucci all through here.

I was just hit him with the :rolleyes

Better selection for me, he hadnt even heard of Margiela smh

Last edited:
Just came back from NM last call had a mixed selection, funny how everyone runs for gucci, prada everything clothes and shoes wise when there are plenty of other deals to be had.

I copped grey low replicas for 230 first pair will post pics later pretty juiced about it and they feel great

I picked em up and couldnt believe they were there they also had the triple strap in white/grey that were a 42 :smh:

I picked em both up and this guy was like those are weak young man they got gucci all through here.

I was just hit him with the :rolleyes

Better selection for me, he hadnt even heard of Margiela smh

dudes still dressing like drug dealers from 2004

MMM GAT Replica Lows today. Love these sneakers

Also, monstar monstar thanks for the heads up about the shipment at NM Last Call. Is it worth checking out today still or was the selection limited and probably gone by now?

Last edited:
Anyone interested in No Limit christian loubitons size 45 in really good condition , someone has em up In a facebook group in Canada Im in , so would cheap for you US guys . Bin is at 800 usd. Pm I can send you the persons fb.

MMM GAT Replica Lows today. Love these sneakers

Also, monstar monstar thanks for the heads up about the shipment at NM Last Call. Is it worth checking out today still or was the selection limited and probably gone by now?

Sorry I just saw this, where do you live? I went t Great Mall today I believe each one gets a different shipment on a different day and also get in good with sa's as they will give you heads up on when it is comin and you gotta be there when they open to get the good stuff it was like 25-30 guys in there age 35+

Last edited:
I'm in Chicago. We just got a NM LC downtown, pretty sure it's been picked over for sure by now if that's the case. Appreciate looking out though. Ive never been in there, I'll stop in and get in good with some SA's to give me the heads up when deliveries come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom