Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, they are amazing! I love Balmain's none biker slim fit jeans. They fit the best on me. Sadly they only make one or two washes every other season.

Go down half or one whole size from your true size.
what would you say is a good deal for these high desert boots?  

"You got pets? Me too, mine are dead." Decided to wear my Black Python Christian Louboutin sneakers for the night of my birthday Saturday to the Barclays Center. 
happy.gif

Where do you guys pick these up second hand?

I'm in Canada and having a hell of a time finding any designer kicks new. Particularly Arenas

Last edited:

Well they retailed for 790 so 900 isn't bad. I paid 360 for mine. At an Bottega outlet. You might want to call an outlet to see if they have your size leff
i wonder what a good deal would be via ebay - that seller has some buy it now's in different sizes for 900 plus , based on that i would think 500 would be an excellent deal would you agree?

Finally.. Just in time for Spring.

Still love my other yellow pair though..
Your MMM game is definitely on. What size do you wear in em? I'm a US10, got a 43, which fit perfect, but they look a little small to the eyes. Not enough to keep me from wearing em, but I wish they looked like the rest of my shoes, size-wise.

anyone know any good no show socks to wear with slp slip ons? these things are destroying my feet, especially around the ankle.

Where do you guys pick these up second hand?

I'm in Canada and having a hell of a time finding any designer kicks new. Particularly Arenas

arenas are prob the easiest designer kicks to get , they are like the "GR" of designer kick world

what do you mean second hand? are you looking for a used pair?

Last edited:
Those yellow/gum futures are clean.
I can't believe they didn't put the gum on the ostrich ones. I think it would have gone nicely with the dark ostrich bumps (?)

mr 100 mr 100 I'd love to see your collection in its entirety

Maybe one day..

Just the thought of taking everything out for a pic and having to put it away after is :-X..

Highend sneakers alone is reaching 100+ pairs.. But maybe one day.. Who knows

anyone know any good no show socks to wear with slp slip ons? these things are destroying my feet, especially around the ankle.
Stance makes a good no-show, as far as not showing, but as far as comfort, they're not very comfy and the heel slides down a lot. 

I wear jcrew no-show socks with my lows. They're cut really low and have a rubber piece at the rear ankle that keeps them from slipping off of my feet. They're relatively comfortable in my opinion, unless your shoes are really tight. In which case, the rubber at the back ankle could potentially irritate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom