Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, need your expertise to ID this pair please.
It was worn by Mike Tyson during the lip sync battle. My friend is asking what brand it is. Thanks in advance, NT!

Last edited:
ATTENTION !
Everyone STOP PUTTING SHOES ON YOUR BED AND TAKING PICTURES .
Especially used shoes !
And don't tell me they are DS , BS you were all in the store trying them jawns on

ATTENTION !
Everyone STOP PUTTING SHOES ON YOUR BED AND TAKING PICTURES .
Especially used shoes !
And don't tell me they are DS , BS you were all in the store trying them jawns on
Who the **** are you, the picture police ? They are brand new as well so not sure what you're talking about. Stop making a clown of yourself.

Last edited:
Ya I know , but to everyone else and just in general you're spending the time to take a pic of your new shoes that you are so proud of , at least make sure it's a decent back drop for your photo, do you shoes the justice they deserve

I'm REALLY Impressed with those Givenchy Roshes. They look real clean and the quality must be 10 times better than the reg Nike Roshes. If price point is reasonable I'm copping.

Nike and Tisci both benefitting from each other.

Damb. That's the CP's?

Nope, those aren't the CP's. I've seen them and want to say they're the brand of the Instagram name, story et fall? They look ok there but I've seen a supposed on foot shot that didn't look too good. These Chelsea boots are all about the shape, and if I remember correctly, that pair looked a little round/bullet-like on foot.

Also, I saw a guy at school with To Boot NY Chelsea's on in dark brown suede. They looked very good in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom