Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoying these:

Thanks guys! Yes the parka is Yves Salomon. Best Jacket I've ever own for NYC weather!

echou, can't believe Brian got rid of those chains, I think I will keep mine forever haha.

Last edited:
"Flow chameleon, worth bout a million." Showcasing my newest pickup, Balenciaga Chameleon High Top sneakers that came in the mail today. 
happy.gif
 These came out several years ago but I always wanted them but never got around to purchasing them however I recently stumbled across them and had to get them. 

Last edited:
Those are gotdamb ugly

HS IVs are the only ones I like. The Yeezy 2s they did were cool every shoe doesn't need this treatment

The Prestos are horrible too

Those are gotdamb ugly

HS IVs are the only ones I like. The Yeezy 2s they did were cool every shoe doesn't need this treatment

The Prestos are horrible too

The Yeezy 2s weren't done by HS but they seem to be high quality and executed way better then Sneaker Homie's 750 boosts.

The high-end fugazis of all these models... just wait... so many small companies gonna make them for $. The prices will go down.

The high-end fugazis of all these models... just wait... so many small companies gonna make them for $. The prices will go down.

think you might be right

i iwanted the HS IVs but prob wont pull the trigger, i dunno

they def look good though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom