Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Ss16 up on End

Thank you. Was FINALLY able to get the grey achilles in a 39. I ordered a UK 5, hopefully that's a 39.

Mint 's are up too. They aren't for me but very nice. Know some people here were interested in them. Looks like some sizes selling out already.

Last edited:
Did anyone order the new grey or tobacco suede boots from Story Et Fall?
My pairs come in today and I'm very excited. 
Make sure to post pics! I've been looking at getting a non-SLP boot, for once, that I can wear and it worry about, and these have the best shape I have seen.

CP Ss16 up on End

Thank you. Was FINALLY able to get the grey achilles in a 39. I ordered a UK 5, hopefully that's a 39.

Mint 's are up too. They aren't for me but very nice. Know some people here were interested in them. Looks like some sizes selling out already.

Wait a minute. End is the site with the crazy import/duty fees? I might cancel this actually.

Yeah I cancelled the order. A little bummed out because these been on my radar for about a year and my white pair is beat. But, it's not worth it even with the VAT discount they give you. Oh well :frown:

Posted this in the wrong thread...

Has anyone handled the warm white or vintage white Achilles in person? I usually re-up on a pair of regular white CPs each spring, but I might just cop some white Stan Smiths and a pair of these instead.

A - I don't pay retail. I try to keep it at or around $300 USD (which right now is like $500 CDN lol). Just annoying buying the same pair of shoes every year.

Last edited:
Yeah I cancelled the order. A little bummed out because these been on my radar for about a year and my white pair is beat. But, it's not worth it even with the VAT discount they give you. Oh well
frown.gif
If it's just the Grey color, I'm fairly sure it's the same that has been released in previous seasons and can still be found elsewhere though I'm not sure about a 39.  If I see them anywhere, I'll send you the link.  I had the Mid version, the color was incredible but I had gotten a 45 and needed a 44.  Beautiful sneaker.  I really like the grey perforated on End, I like the added texture/detail from the perforations, gives them more depth.

I'm also really interested in the Warm Grey color that's up, I'd have to buy them from a place with free returns because they could be hit or miss.
Posted this in the wrong thread...

Has anyone handled the warm white or vintage white Achilles in person? I usually re-up on a pair of regular white CPs each spring, but I might just cop some white Stan Smiths and a pair of these instead.

A - I don't pay retail. I try to keep it at or around $300 USD (which right now is like $500 CDN lol). Just annoying buying the same pair of shoes every year.
I was looking at both of those as well with the same idea in mind though I have a brand new pair of SL10 low white perforated that I'm waiting til the spring to wear which will be my primary white sneakers.  I'll probably stick to those & Chuck Taylors.

I personally was leaning towards the Vintage White based on the photos, it has a little more of a tint to it, almost a cream color which looks really cool.  There's an Off White color which looks nice too.

Looking through them all, I just realized I still have a pair that's really similar to this Tan pair that are in the back of my closet, I've gotten compliments every time I've worn them but it's been a while since I broke them out.  They have to be close to 4 years old and were still in great shape last I checked.

I got the Collegium vegetable tanned leather pillars in the mail today. Nick collegium collegium has made a great product. I'm sure that anyone in this thread would be impressed with the quality on these sneakers. Here's some quick pics I took.

Excuse my jeans. I haven't gotten them altered yet.

Last edited:
@Hennessy   Thank you for your kind words.   I hope the sizing worked out perfect for you, as I know you were worried about it.  I think I'm more excited than you to see the way these beauties age!  Enjoy!  Thank you again, and we will continue to put out quality driven products!

For those of you curious, we have stopped taking early orders due to the very limited sizing we have left, and will leave everything up to the release on 02.14.16 @ 12PM EST.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom