Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please post pics of the beat BV's? I don't see enough beat kicks in this thread.
Seriously. I get the vibe that some people here just collect ish and never actually wear it. 

His name is @Wear Rare Airs though. Checks out :rofl:

I think everyone in here wears their stuff but just not enough or they have a big rotation or they wear a few times and sell. But to be honest I think a lot of the high end kicks look better beat up, especially the boots. I wish we had more pics like that in here.

Prob gonna pull the trigger on some harness jawnz again. Miss them so damb much :frown:

What happen to your pair?

I just got shipping confirmation email from SSENSE on the Black Fringed Court Classic High-Top Sneakers. I'll take detailed pics. If they suck like the sl10h, they have a legit return policy.
Sold em bro. Was never full on happy with the studs. Reappropriated funds for the Hedi 30 Chelsea's but now I'm working with an SA at SLP KOP to land plain harness this week

I've been trying to order of SEF for the last month, am i the only one who can't get through on their website?
E-mail Lian bro. Site is garbaggio. That's been established

Seriously. I get the vibe that some people here just collect ish and never actually wear it. 

Do you realize how many people on this forum do this outside of this small knit section???

Do you?!

I for one do not, but please don't single people out in this section.

Edit: I'm a nice guy, not talking down.

Last edited:
Do you realize how many people on this forum do this outside of this small knit section???

Do you?!

I for one do not, but please don't single people out in this section.

Edit: I'm a nice guy, not talking down.
I didn't single anybody out? Sensitive much?

Unds

Personally, I have a lot of pairs and not many days in the week to wear them. I'm sure a lot of people are like that in here.

I still have DS pairs of YSL and SLP sneakers. I just prefer to wear other stuff to work, mostly due to comfort. Plus I don't want my co-workers at Footlocker to think I have money.

Frank you should get these. A lot of people don't even know what they are.

Def safe around Footlocker associates imo.

Frank you should get these. A lot of people don't even know what they are.

Def safe around Footlocker associates imo.

Thanks for the suggestion but those look too bulky. Plus if my boss ever lets me work the sales floor again I'll just have a bunch of teenagers run up to me yelling "what are thooooooooossssseeeee"

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion but those look too bulky. Plus if my boss ever lets me work the sales floor again I'll just have a bunch of teenagers run up to me yelling "what are thooooooooossssseeeee"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought you said he was going to let you out of the stock room soon????? 

question for those with the hender scheme 4s////

where did you guys get your shoe cream
and
did you get delicate or natural? thanks
Japan is the way to go with buying HS stuff. I use the delicate shoe cream. I wanted the natural one but they were out of stock when I was purchasing. I advise to use the cream before wearing. The leather on a brand new pair is stupid raw. One drop will leave a mark. The mark will sooner or later blend in when the shoes form some type of patina.

Yea def true, didn't think about that.

"I brought sand to the beach cause my beach is better." Showcasing my Jordan x Just Don Collaboration Air Jordan 2 sneakers in the Beach colorway that came in the mail yesterday. 
happy.gif
 First thing I will say is don't let the Made In China tag fool you, the leather used on these are QUALITY. The smell alone is a giveaway of the premium leather that was used and the overall craftsmanship is great.I can honestly say I am quite pleased, not to mention the packaging of these shoes are a treat within itself. My hat is off to Don C no pun intended for thinking about luxury for this shoe considering the original was made in Italy. 

Last edited:
Question, does anyone know the difference between CP Original Achilles & Retro Achilles sneaker? They look identical, but the retro Achilles carries a higher price tag. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom