Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we all use Instagram and follow same crap

F4F

Not like some of those other stuck up NTrs I can't stand, who IG fame gets to their head. Not anyone I know in here btw. Cool people.
those are the SLP fringe?  

pickups

And yea I meant the harness wyatts but j tried on the fringe wyatts as well and they were nice

Saks is having a $200 off $800 sale if anyone was looking for anything, including BV Chelseas. Ebates has an extra 6% off as well.

Last edited:
Link not working

Not sure why the link didn't work. Doesn't matter all that much since it wasn't required for the sale or anything. It just took you to the product page for the chelseas, which I'm sure everyone can find on their own.

Last edited:
yes

i got mine for $620 shipped, you missed the sale a few weeks back man

hopefully you catch a sale $820 plus tax is too steep, OR

resell some sneakers thats what i do for high end purchases
Thanks again for the heads up. The SAKS promo is back. Ordered a pair of BV Chelseas now for $620. Glad I held off for a discount

Last edited:
Any feedback on how Raf Simons X Adidas Stan Smith fit?    I've been reading to go half size down, some say full size down as leather stretches with wear.

I wear a 13 in Nike/Jordan Brand.  Moreover, I wear a sz 12 in Adidas (Yeezy, Tubular, Y3 Qasa's).  I never owned a pair of Stan Smith (I know 
ohwell.gif
, don't ask). I had a pair of Red Campus 80s sz 13 and they fit huge had to return them.  I honestly could've went with a sz 12 in those as well.

I'm trying to catch a steal for a sz 12 in the dust sand colorway, not sure If that would be too small and it would be best to go with a 12.5.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Saks is having a $200 off $800 sale if anyone was looking for anything, including BV Chelseas. Ebates has an extra 6% off as well.
 Just got the Bottega's in espresso for $620. I've been wanting to get them for a while now.

Last edited:
They had the tan Bottega's in my size (12), so it looks like I grabbed two pairs from that Saks sale. Thank the Lord for disposable income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom