Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean...why wouldn't they try to get the lowest price possible?
i have bought a handful of items and let's be real most sellers overprice their ****
Facts. I inquired about a jackets measurements and the seller was like "yeah blah blha blah price is firm". Keep in mind I never asked about price. Few weeks later dude hitting me talking bout he can offer me a good price blah blah blah.

did anyone's cp achilles look like this when they first got them? all wrinkly and **** ? these aren't CP's but they're supposed to be just as good quality-wise, not sure if that's true after getting them in hand
Yes, my mints came in slightly wrinkled on the side, but its not that serious.

Last edited:
Legit check please

Yeah kev, just got them yesterday. All the boots this season look awesome. I actually have another pair coming in the same boot because on this pair the elastic is stretched out a bit. I'm hoping the other pair is tighter on my ankle.

I had to drag myself out the store. Go figure I picked up the harness wyatts on ssense when I got home lol. There's no hope for me.

Haha, you went for the harness wyatts TOO?
Damn, good buys all around.

I know I said the high Jodphur was the move but those look REALLY good there man. I may have been wrong. Now I'm torn.

Test drove these bad boys today.. Comfort level is top notch, better then UB in my opinion.. I will definitely double up on these.. Worth the coin

Anyone find the rubber crepe sole on the CP Chelseas not durable? I've only worn my tans twice and have noticed some heel drag already.

did anyone's cp achilles look like this when they first got them? all wrinkly and **** ? these aren't CP's but they're supposed to be just as good quality-wise, not sure if that's true after getting them in hand

if they arent cps why would they have the same leather anyway? it doesnt look bad to me, i dunno, just looks like the leather has a bit of texture to it

Last edited:
Anyone find the rubber crepe sole on the CP Chelseas not durable? I've only worn my tans twice and have noticed some heel drag already.
i had the cp chelseas and sold them after seeing what two hours worth of wear did to the soles. the crepe just seemed way too soft.

I've only started wearing Chelseas and the CP was my first pair. Can you provide more info on the brand, Story Et Fall?
Yes sir .. [email protected] , contact him via email , if you want to order , website is in pure shambles , for reviews or pics ,

this thread is full of them or go to KTT search through their storyetfall thread .

Last edited:
banned 1 banned 1 . People will hate on it but I put taps on both front and back of my CP. I walk a lot to get to work because I'm in Manhattan. I've had no issues with months of wear. Every once and while I have to re tap them because the nails pop out of the crepe. Not such a issue since they are $1.50 each installed.

Yes sir .. [email protected] , contact him via email , if you want to order , website is in pure shambles , for reviews or pics ,

this thread is full of them or go to KTT search through their storyetfall thread .
Thanks for the direction. You're right, the site isn't the most user friendly and their products are made in batches. 

How's the quality compared to other brands such as Represent Co who have similar price points?

I'm feeling the cropped Jodhpurs.

@Banned 1. People will hate on it but I put taps on both front and back of my CP. I walk a lot to get to work because I'm in Manhattan. I've had no issues with months of wear. Every once and while I have to re tap them because the nails pop out of the crepe. Not such a issue since they are $1.50 each installed.
I personally like the craftsmanship and quality of CP, but at that retail price, I would like them to last me at least a year before I purchase another pair next season / year.

Would you mind sharing some pics of your tapped CPs? Will try this out if it's not noticeable to the naked eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom