Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that you wear a 11.5/12 I'd get size 45/12/11UK. But then you also mention that you wear a 10 uk in lanvins which is size 11. I have lanvins in 10 UK cause I'm a size 11 and they fit TTS. Do you lanvins fit snug ?

Being that you wear a 11.5/12 I'd get size 45/12/11UK. But then you also mention that you wear a 10 uk in lanvins which is size 11. I have lanvins in 10 UK cause I'm a size 11 and they fit TTS. Do you lanvins fit snug ?
^ So here's the thing. I'm assuming it's 10 UK (I bought them during my study abroad in France, and the receipt lists them as a size 10). They're not necessarily snug, as I still have toe room.

id rather cop prime knit stans for that money
So you'd rather cop some cheaply made athletic "knitted" kicks over a pair of calf skin hand made Italian sneakers that has a silhouette similar to any CP or tennis shoe in here. Not trying to question your taste but "stan" smiths have stan in them for a reason lol. I have my fair share of flyknits and primeknit boost shoes. Not the same category...

Last edited:

So you'd rather cop some cheaply made athletic "knitted" kicks over a pair of calf skin hand made Italian sneakers that has a silhouette similar to any CP or tennis shoe in here. Not trying to question your taste but "stan" smiths have stan in them for a reason lol. I have my fair share of flyknits and primeknit boost shoes. Not the same category...
yes because the shoes you posted are ugly AF.

and stan smiths have stan in them because that is stan smiths first name. lmao.  you tried. 

I guess only cp can get away with them kinda shoes in this thread...then again i think all them basic sneakers look similar

That's the next ammo I was going to throw at this guy. I feel that unless there was "Saint Laurent" stamped to the shoes or common project, they all "ugly as f*c&". Even a blind man can see that everyone in here just rides like 3-5 brands of the SAME "accepted shoes". Just responded to you for arguments sake. I don't find half the Margiela shoes to be visually appealing or the Y3s but they get mad love in here. I guess the rule of thumb is, buy saint laurent, common project, Margiela, balenciaga and Gucci. All else is trash...

Last edited:
That's the next ammo I was going to throw at this guy. I feel that unless there was "Saint Laurent" stamped to the shoes or common project, they all "ugly as f*c&". Even a blind man can see that everyone in here just rides like 3-5 brands of the SAME "accepted shoes". Just responded to you for arguments sake. I don't find half the Margiela shoes to be visually appealing or the Y3s but they get mad love in here. I guess the rule of thumb is, buy saint laurent, common project, Margiela, balenciaga and Gucci. All else is trash...

Dude don't worry bout those guys. They don't even post their own pick ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom