Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of silhouette I would really like those if not for the harness, I just don't think it fits with the crepe sole.  I personally love crepe soles and don't mind the fact that they look dirty easily.  Crepe soled shoes are casual and I like them to look worn.

Saint Laurent Jodhpurs for me today.

Last edited:
Ended up buying the brown slp combat boots. I'll post some on feet pics when they come. Hopefully they work out. Been wanting them for over a month now.

^ It was my first time really breaking in the harlots the other day and I am extremely pleased with them.  They are very comfortable. 

Last edited:
Those are fire. If I wear a 44 in Chelsea's and 11.5 in trainers would I be able to fit that 45. I hear bv run big

I would size down 1-1.5 from your regular size for BV, depending how wide your foot is.

Also keep in mind these are the old style boots from a couple years back, not the new ones.

Yeah I know, I've seen a few posts in here about spikes coming off....I noticed they sent me extra spikes in case that happens
probably my post, I was heated when that happened. My mom's dropped 13 bills for my birthday on em and I ain't even put my foot in them and a spike fell off, was a ****** feeling to say the least.
Got Some wears on em but annoying to have on your mind considering the price.

With that said I need those lv stan smiths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom