Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all typing too much about grey boots. Who cares about the color of your boots. Some like it, some don't. Keep it moving before I ask Meth if he could lock this thread up because you guys are arguing.

This guy [emoji]128070[/emoji].... I wanna see those red glitter boots on feet tho. Are they like glitter glitter like the guccis sneakers or glitter like those 3m glitter margiela futures?

Wait huh?

The person copping should care about what color they are receiving no matter what the price. Unless you a lame who purely want the brand name. /rapflow
I wasn't trying to confront you or single you out. I'm just one of the people who likes the grey suede a lot and agree with everyone that personal preference is all that matters. I was just saying the deal is great for the style of boot and the price is great even for grey suede.

Last edited:
Which I flipped. I also own more Saint Laurent boots than anyone in this thread by a long shot so go sit in the corner because I'm putting you on a time-out.
how many do you own?

collection pic?

and the problem wasn't the boots...it was echau saying what would go with grey boots like its some crazy color that would be hard to pull off

they are gray. lmao damn near anything would go with gray

Last edited:

how many do you own?

collection pic?

and the problem wasn't the boots...it was echau saying what would go with grey boots like its some crazy color that would be hard to pull off

they are gray. lmao damn near anything would go with gray
Ya I admit I was a bit surprised to hear grey being referred to as like an outlandish and hard to style color. Everything in style is subjective for sure but I still don't see a big issue in the STYLING of grey boots. It's fair if a lot in here have said that grey boots suck and they don't like them etc but that doesn't mean they're hard to style. I don't think everyone needs to follow each other and buy strictly cigar suede and black or brown.

RE: grey boots .. idk if these are "high end" enough for you boys but these are from Barneys (their own line)

got them on a good deal over the winter.....

here's how I rock them.. no fringes/tassles here

I'll be gone for the next month and half y'all. I'm going to Europe for 8 weeks or so. Got family there. Hopefully when I get back I come back to sale season. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

I'll be gone for the next month and half y'all. I'm going to Europe for 8 weeks or so. Got family there. Hopefully when I get back I come back to sale season. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️
***** didn't u just say u only pay retail ***** son

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom