Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 is my size, at least thats what i take in the SL high tops, but man what a steal at just over 300$. I definitely can't justify paying 900$ for any pair of shoes but at 350$ thats a no brainer. Some good luck there on 2 pairs!
I kind of have a feeling that they are store display pairs. The first pair I received was completely pristine on the upper, but the sole was chewed up slightly which made it obvious that it was a display pair that someone had tried on. I even posted being kind of annoyed that there was no notification that they were possibly a display pair, but for $321, that still doesn't truly warrant a complaint over the sole having markings that would happen anyway the first time you wear them.

A couple customer service agents told me that "this style is discontinued and we will not be receiving any more stock of these boots at all in the future." I don't know how much truth there is to that but with Hedi leaving Saint Laurent and some have mentioned that the boots have been taken out of the permanent collection, then they may actually be discontinuing the entire boot line...

Last edited:
These have gotten more wear than any of my SLP boots the last month or so. Crepe sole is super comfortable.

Just an FYI Barney's outlet at San Francisco outlet had a run of cl slipons for 750

Donate 20 and you get 25% off one item.

Also a pair of cp Achilles lows in allwhitr for 310 size 12 I left em BC I just bought 2 white Stan smith boost one leather. Think they take call ins

Last edited:
18montrose has a sale going on. 25% off select styles with MID25 promo code. Picked up Powder Blue CP Achilles for about $275 shipped to the US. Not the greatest price but still a pretty good deal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom