Post pics of your girl. show her off!

Hi everyone, so I have been a lurker for awhile on these forums and I have probably posted like 2-3 times.

I have been thinking about posting about this very personal topic and finally decided to do it!

So basically, my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years cheated on me with his coworker.

I found out by randomly just checking his email one day and there were emails between them and later on found out that they actually slept together. The first time they slept together was when I had a celebration for my acceptance into dental school, which was the most effed up part in my opinion.

Their fling was going on for a month and a half until i found out.

So anyways, I found out and caught him on multiple lies after that because he tried hiding the fact that they actually slept together at first.

I found out, smacked him, left him, ignored him and started talking to someone.

But lately he has been going above and beyond to try and get me back. The other day I told him we need to not talk at all and that I have given up on us he had a full on breakdown and started crying... which i am not going to lie, broke my heart even though i have all that anger and hate for him.

I just don't know if he deserves a second chance... i just look at him differently now, kind of like i lost respect? maybe love. I don't know if i can ever fully move on from this.

so my question is, what do i do? Any men in here cheated on the girl they love and regretted it? did you regret it? do men cheat because they don't love their women? why did you cheat? tell me your story.

also for the women in this forum...did your man ever cheat on you? did you take him back?

oh and it's been a month ever since i found out and he hasn't given up trying for a month.

The fact that he cheated on you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. A man's libido is ON damn near all the time so we have needs that need to be satisfied. He's spending all this time at work around this female and there's sexual tension. He can only hold out for so long. Now, if you were a great gf, understanding, supportive, you cooked and you satisfied his sexual needs, then he's a fool for ruining a good relationship. HOWEVER, females never want to look at what they were doing wrong in those situations and the guy is always the scumbag . There may have been things that you did or didn't do which drove him into his coworker's cooch.

Now as far as taking him back IMO IMO, you shouldn't take him back. Because I personally believe people rarely change and if the consequence of cheating is you taking him back, he'll be a good boy for a bit then do it again. Also females love to hold stuff over their mans head, so chances are you guys will be arguing about which show to watch and you'll throw him cheating on you at him outta nowhere. You'll be checking his phone, email and social network accounts to keep tabs on him, interrogating him if he takes too long to get places and doesn't answer calls etc. Once again IMO, once the initial trust is gone its a dub for the relationship.

Last edited:
well... his reasoning was that I didn't like how he smoked weed and he felt "judged" by me...

she on the other hand, loves weed and getting blown.

He also dropped out of law school to pursue his passion and he also thinks i didn't fully support him which in my opinion is complete b.s.

@sckid20

Last edited:
While he was going above and beyond for you lately.. he been beating his co-workers guts.

Before everyone wakes up and brings the lols im just gonna say this.
I obviously dont know you but Based on 2 replies ..this is the first time he got caught in 2 1/2 years.

"Hes a very intelligent guy"

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Before everyone wakes up and brings the lols im just gonna say this.
I obviously dont know you but Based on 2 replies ..this is the first time he got caught in 2 1/2 years.

"Hes a very intelligent guy"

Good luck with that.
i agree :smile:

Remember that 'if a girl takes you back after cheating you wouldn't respect her' thread a few weeks back? Now dudes saying'take him back' lol confusing.

He cheated. Why take him back? So he can do it again?

Be smart with your emotions. No matter what you did, or didn't do. You don't deserve to be cheated on, simple as that!

Move on with your life! Exceed far more than your expectations... and he'll regret ever hurting you for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
i want personal stories! experiences!
smile.gif

well... his reasoning was that I didn't like how he smoked weed and he felt "judged" by me...
she on the other hand, loves weed and getting blown.

He also dropped out of law school to pursue his passion and he also thinks i didn't fully support him which in my opinion is complete b.s.

@sckid20

:lol: Oh Jesus...

Be smart with your emotions. No matter what you did, or didn't do. You don't deserve to be cheated on, simple as that!

Move on with your life! Exceed far more than your expectations... and he'll regret ever hurting you for the rest of his life.
Leaning towards that decision...

Leaning towards that decision...

You will NEVER look at him the same if you take him back... every now and then, you'll question him if he'll ever do it again, where is he at, become over-protective... ect.

Focus on your career, go out with your girls, be with you family, erase all contact with him.

you need to be a bit less self-centered i.e. his recent ****-slinging campaign has nothing to do with you at all. Fact of the matter is men can love and be in love with multiple women. To me, his actions reveal his natural masculine need for adventure, thrill, and novelty, which he was evidently lacking in your conventional relationship regardless of the effort you may or may not have put in. Familiarity leads to boredom and people need distance and fresh air which in this case was his co-worker. what you can do is either keep it moving and make it clear to him that you don't want to see him ever again or take him back, although he will cheat on you again, guaranteed, for the aforementioned reasons. And although they will never admit it, the latter is quite an attractive option for females from personal experience because it is emotion-driven and irrational, just like women..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom