Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

I know there is more heat than this! I mean this is kobe, the best on the planet. Where the 02-03 PE's at? sumthin...

Hello:

Great pics everyone! Here's one of my alltime faves...it's my indoor shoe for special occasions, don't like to break them out too much (plus, the Orcas are just too comfy now).

I'll try and find more pics later, I have a few older Adi kobes too.

KobeID.jpg
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: [email protected]Website: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

My Blk/Ylw lasers will be here next week. I been waiting for a LONG time for them. Will post my whole collection when they show. This tread is as old as me, ouch !
COOK # 45

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
4ptgjux.jpg
It's not a wrong thing
to be addicted to the microphone like a heroin fiend
I'll tell you one thing:
You'll never catch me fronting
As I proceed to give the people what they wanting..​

^I could be worng but arent those just 2k4s?

Alex whats the story on the ZK1? :wow:
eek.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

^eh I guess, I just wanted to part of the thread haha.
It's not a wrong thing
to be addicted to the microphone like a heroin fiend
I'll tell you one thing:
You'll never catch me fronting
As I proceed to give the people what they wanting..​

Hello:

They are Nike IDs! Those are from All-Star Weekend Houston, NikeID had a place where you could ID the Zoom Kobe I for F&F. Don't think there were too many people allowed to do it, but man there were some cool materials and colors available.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

Jumpmanst

You lucky man! You only did one or will we see some more of those?
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

Jumpmanst

Either way you're still lucky to make a single pair! I can't wait to see your Adidas Kobe items! *hint* Hurry up!

Oh yeah I got a couple of questions for you but I don't know how to message people through Yuku! If you could please message me that would be great. Thanks.
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

n1666260001_24398_5638.jpg

pic of all my kobe's pretty much i have a 2nd pair of 2K4 lasers.. but those are beat to death.. definately not included in the pic and a 2nd pair of 1st colourway ZK1's also beat and definately not in the pic

and of ocurse.. a pair of ZK2's not in the pic

Back
Top Bottom