Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

def: Awesome pictures.

Those gold nubuck joints are ******ed. I am in LOVE with those things.

I seriously regret not picking any of those up. Man. Thanks for the pics.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

kobe8is
mynd_ZbxMtn.jpg
mynd_44MeYi.jpg

This is it as far as Kobe so far but it will be growing for sure, it was a good thing i waited on getting the zoom kobe 1s till recently because I copped mine for only $35.

230403456.jpg

We need to keep this thread going strong yall. I wish I could get the 81 zk1's in size 11. Damn Nike...

whatup everyone! does anyone have hook-ups on the blk/white/gold laser 2k4's? message me..thanks!!!!!!!

Sweet 81pts.

Latest Kobe Pickup: ZK2 White/Gold "Vegas" PE, Kobe wore this colorway for practice, not the actual ASG. Very dope shoe!

'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

4c21x8l.jpg
For real my jaw dropped th first time I saw these...I never get tired of seeing them.
The two of you did a great job! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

lovin' all the kobes!
jt+lm
est` 011504

"I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half court shots I come correct your stats are whack compare the points that I drop I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps i'm keepin' my game tight and fulfillin' my hoop dreams"

alphaq, man that isnt fair
once i get my hands on a camera ill post mine, and i think i have to get another pair of black/maize kobe 1s and keep em ds
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

here's my collection... just 2 kobe shoes... when i was younger i had the KOBE's, kobe 2s, and the crazy 8 ones but i outgrew em so heres what i have!

Back
Top Bottom