Post pics of yourself playing sports in HS

Originally Posted by retepelnart

ir saud it was his girlfriend , not prostitute...
On December 4, 1992 he married Susan Tafoya in Albuquerque, New Mexico; she survives living in Okinawa.
assuming that you meant "it said",if you dont believe me, i give up. nothing to prove. and if you would read a little bit further youwould be alright.

n622830528_4070561_7708.jpg

EDIT

it just occurred to me i should clarify. that isnt me in the pic, but some dude from a rival jersey HS beasting on my little cousin and his team.

literally stepping on dudes.

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Originally Posted by retepelnart

ir saud it was his girlfriend , not prostitute...
On December 4, 1992 he married Susan Tafoya in Albuquerque, New Mexico; she survives living in Okinawa.
assuming that you meant "it said",if you dont believe me, i give up. nothing to prove. and if you would read a little bit further you would be alright.

yea typo, but im not saying i dont believe you, but a heartattack after receiving a happy ending? aint happy at all

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I forgot what they were called but I know our coach got em from the Phillipines right before he died of a heart attack from smashing a prostitute
laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif
Yes..lol..true story. It was spring break 06 I think. Me and my homeboys was getting ready to be counselors at a basketball camp and one of em was like yeah you know coach died busting a nut..we was were
eek.gif
Had a wife and kid too.
all the dope uniforms come from phillipines lol. here's ours, some pictures after a charity staff/police vs senior boys/girls game. it'sthe best picture i could find with our uniforms. im crossing my arms
4tx2jl.jpg

LOL what a way to die. committing adultery then catching a heart attack while busting a nut on a prostitute. I know i shouldn't laugh, but how ironic.

Originally Posted by tonton32

l_c4e560199c3b4365bd1ddf566a7eef36.jpg

At Kubasaki High in Okinawa, Japan..still i think to myself why did i ball in my 14's

what year? i went to ASIJ

wait hold on... theres a hs full of minorities in japan??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AK Nako

At Kubasaki High in Okinawa, Japan..still i think to myself why did i ball in my 14's

what year? i went to ASIJ

wait hold on... theres a hs full of minorities in japan??
eek.gif
tonton..i graduated 08..were you there recently? ya'll had a really good dude. i forgot his last name but i remember his last name was eddy..

AK..hell yes..lol..white people are the minority at our school..black people..black and asian people..filipinos..latinos..everyone is there..and then there isjust a dash of white people..lol

ah okinawa...i was station there 00-01...good times, i use to see a bunch of military brat hanging around kadena or foster ...
laugh.gif
, which base is Kubasaki High located at? i try to stay away from base as muchas possible when i was on weekend libo..

Originally Posted by i3allistic

ah okinawa...i was station there 00-01...good times, i use to see a bunch of military brat hanging around kadena or foster ...
laugh.gif
, which base is Kubasaki High located at? i try to stay away from base as much as possible when i was on weekend libo..
it was on the kishaba part of foster where marine corps building one was.

future...i graduated 08 too, yeah seaun eddy is my boy, i was the point guard on our team.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I forgot what they were called but I know our coach got em from the Phillipines right before he died of a heart attack from smashing a prostitute
laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif
Yes..lol..true story. It was spring break 06 I think. Me and my homeboys was getting ready to be counselors at a basketball camp and one of em was like yeah you know coach died busting a nut..we was were
eek.gif
Had a wife and kid too.
all the dope uniforms come from phillipines lol. here's ours, some pictures after a charity staff/police vs senior boys/girls game. it's the best picture i could find with our uniforms. im crossing my arms
4tx2jl.jpg
Hey homie, you go to Joan?

future...i graduated 08 too, yeah seaun eddy is my boy, i was the point guard on our team.
man..im almost ashamed to show my face..lol..we flopped so hard in far east it wasnt even funny...everybody was like kubasaki this..kubasakithat..kubasaki is the issh..then poof...our coach lost us after we lost to st mary's in pool play..we was kinda were like eff it...cuz i guess we wanted togo undefeated the whole way..then kadena just tagged us....ya'll went further than i thought ya'll would..i guess maybe because ya'll played like ateam..how come that guy that was like 6'6 didn't play..i think he was the coach's son or something..did ya'll lose to seoul or kadena, iforgot?

n1551120098_30014413_3296.jpg
That was on a 95 mph fastball off ofWalker Kelly...I don't know if yall remember him but he was the kid in the LLWS with 20 Ks in about 2002.
566718894_l.jpg
Threw a no-no that game. Too bad I blew out my shoulder my senior year.I was talking to Baylor
eyes.gif
. Ended up at D3 UT-Tyler.
l_5306986a9c9a6aecef55f09650d92166.jpg
450 foot bomb. Farthest I ever hit.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

where the hell are all the japanese people?
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sayin', i saw tokyo drift, i know what's up
laugh.gif
haha..we wasn't mainland..and alot of the asian kids were half white too

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

where the hell are all the japanese people?
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sayin', i saw tokyo drift, i know what's up
laugh.gif
haha..we wasn't mainland..and alot of the asian kids were half white too

are the livng quarters hella small in Japan like in Tokyo Drift?

Back
Top Bottom