Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by jd2384

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by jd2384

my other half
I've seen her around campus back when I went to LW. LW med. shirt in the first pic
laugh.gif
small world...yup think she was class of '05 or '06 don't remember...ur in gainesville right? or are u still in the area?
lol yeah I always remember you cuz of your sig.
and yeah I'm going to school up there..I'm down now for the summer though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

my contribution;
Oh so you ain't contributing to 14 year olds anymore? You're 20 years old and %%%%*$ a 14 year old girl...how you feel about that?

I got you Fresh...

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

lol @ u wana be detectives haha i post her up with one of the homies and all of a sudden im chitown legend prt 2
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

FeelMode wrote:
i dont know about that Real Talkaz situation... i think he just posted the photo of his homie and his girl... i dont think i believe that he is the asian kid from those photos... but then again maybe im wrong... but it seems OD that dude would have posted so many photos of his "friends" girl this whole time...

nah he said he was Asian

and he hasnt posted since he slipped up

Originally Posted by got to love it

FeelMode wrote:
i dont know about that Real Talkaz situation... i think he just posted the photo of his homie and his girl... i dont think i believe that he is the asian kid from those photos... but then again maybe im wrong... but it seems OD that dude would have posted so many photos of his "friends" girl this whole time...

nah he said he was Asian

and he hasnt posted since he slipped up

sure did and everyone went into sherlock holmes mode
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'll take ya *+##* from you, bring her back wit smeared lipstick (She Mine) (c) Jim Jones

im going against the grain this time.. i think yall reaching... dude doesnt look all black to me anyways.. i got homies that are half asian that look just likehim...

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

lol @ u wana be detectives haha i post her up with one of the homies and all of a sudden im chitown legend prt 2
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
So your both smashing?

lol naw man jus a simple pic with the homie

WOW.. pure EFFIN COMEDY here... and its ALWAYS the "POSTPICS of YOUR GIRL, or GIRL YOU KNOW" that seems to be killin peoples lives or status.. I love NT... there are some dymes no doubt.. OP your girl is completely gorgeous and I can see why you want to show the world what you got on lock... I also got this from thegood old thread

NO hate on you bro whoever you are cause I know I aint the only one who thinks
YOU
9q8fv6.jpg

Look alot like

20kawjt.jpg

i won't call ducktales on realtalkaz just yet.

he never said he was the asian kid in the pic, he just said he was asian. and the black dude in all those pics looks like he could be part asian.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i won't call ducktales on realtalkaz just yet.

he never said he was the asian kid in the pic, he just said he was asian. and the black dude in all those pics looks like he could be part asian.
lol u can call duck tales on me being asian cuz im not ...just said yes cuz you guys already seen many of my photos but homie was still stupidenough to ask if im asian..............for the record halfblack/halfmexican
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom