post pictures of your 15's/XV

212369e2145e11cec491a279edd069d4164d1191.pjpg

here are mines

i dont care what ppl say about the 15s. to me, they are one of the most unique pair of kicks out there, and i will rock them till life is done. word up

im waiting for someone to post the pine greens, purples, or navy highs. those always interested me cause they were so hard to find.

I think the 15's are highly underated.... if you go to the JB forum alot of people say these are the worst jordans ever...

people gotta be dumb... these are better that > 18's, 19's 20's 21's and 22's ....

from 18 - 22 all of those jordans sux ...

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I think the 15's are highly underated.... if you go to the JB forum alot of people say these are the worst jordans ever...

people gotta be dumb... these are better that > 18's, 19's 20's 21's and 22's ....

from 18 - 22 all of those jordans sux ...

yup. co-sign. the xx1 and the xx were ok but id pick the xv over them. i hate the retro xvs tho. cheap midfoot faom.

just copped my 8/15 today. real hot by the way,
i was wondering what the numbers on the back and on bottom mean?
can someone help me out

i don't even get how people put these abominations in their feet...easily one of the ****tiest sneakers of all time...shape is just HIDEOUS !

seeing these pics are really making the shoes grow on me, i might just have to cop the pack

i dont like mine as much

but i still like em

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_0364.jpg

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

size 10 for sale btw only looking for $80
These was one of my first Jordans I had growing up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i recently got a pair for $26 shipped
vvnds
these are
pimp.gif

idc what anyone says about em
ima rock my xvs with pride when they get here lol

I dont know what it is about these, but I like them. Design is absolutely silly, but I have fond memories of first seeing these in '00.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

size 10 for sale btw only looking for $80
These was one of my first Jordans I had growing up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i recently got a pair for $26 shipped
vvnds
these are
pimp.gif

idc what anyone says about em
ima rock my xvs with pride when they get here lol

lucky you! 26 bucks, man...i remember seeing those in eastbay and actually ordering them, although i knew it wsa a longshot, i ordered it and they cancelled itbecause they were out of stock.

Originally Posted by dusty jordans

just copped my 8/15 today. real hot by the way,
i was wondering what the numbers on the back and on bottom mean?
can someone help me out

im not 100% positive but.... 2/17 is his birthday....23 his number...6 championship rings... and 15 the shoe..

Back
Top Bottom