Post pix of celebrities you want to punch in the face vol. these threads never get old

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

24vsd2t.jpg

/thread

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the running back for organ his last name is blount for f'n up his career..........smh
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just noticed that. I mean, one letter off is alright with me, but... really? Think about it.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

here is my list..

glad you didn't add me with kobe and lebron. I met Gentry when I was thinking of signing with Jordan and he's a cool guy. I know the shoes he brings tothe public aren't so hot though.

Originally Posted by 35KD

here is my list..

glad you didn't add me with kobe and lebron. I met Gentry when I was thinking of signing with Jordan and he's a cool guy. I know the shoes he brings to the public aren't so hot though.
I'm assuming that we're supposed to believe that you are Kevin Durant. Prove it.

Originally Posted by DR813

I think everbody(including me) want to throw a few punches at this guy

o%27reilly1220541851.jpg

yes, i definitely co-sign on this...there's no one else that I hate more than this guy

We don't beileve u 35KD, sorry dude. Welcome to NT, ur ducktales are not needed. Becareful cause NT Dts go harrrrrrrd! Have pics of ya mamma'smama's house up.

Originally Posted by DR813

I think everbody(including me) want to throw a few punches at this guy

o%27reilly1220541851.jpg

rev-al-sharpton.jpg
I don't like this guy at all, I feel like he has ahidden agenda.

lmaoooo op put out like the whole rocnation team.
on that note,
Louisville slugger to the head.

djkhaled.jpg

stab her... in two places
pimp.gif

Hannah%20Montana.jpg

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by 35KD

here is my list..

glad you didn't add me with kobe and lebron. I met Gentry when I was thinking of signing with Jordan and he's a cool guy. I know the shoes he brings to the public aren't so hot though.
I'm assuming that we're supposed to believe that you are Kevin Durant. Prove it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I find Zakk Braff incredibly irritating, i could actually imagine myself punching him.

Mayden was just the wrong guy at the wrong time, it's not his fault they picked someone
who couldn't come up with the goods.

Gentry is full of it, but he's short, fat, and has glasses. Beating the living snot out of him would be too easy,
and he's just one of the people who've bastardised the Jordan name.

Kanye... loads of people have a beef with him. Same with Kobe.

Lebron... I have less respect for him after the walkout.

Originally Posted by That Guy
Oh how i hate this guy.

You're MEANT to hate him.

Back
Top Bottom