Post pix of celebrities you want to punch in the face vol. these threads never get old

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

jane.jpg

http://photobucket.com/images/nancy grace

They are just soo annoying
smh.gif

I don't consider what these two do journalism.
I would smash both of their heads together if I could

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

When ever A-Rod hits a Walk-off
Barack Obama

Osama Bin Laden

That Prick Spencer Pratt

Over Paid Athletes

Cal Ripken Jr.

Joe Biden

Harry Reid

Nancy Pelosi

Soulja Boy and his little group of rich pricks

Whoever thought of taking NIKE AIR off Jordans
My man Arab drives a Nissan X...whose rich

Basically ignorant and hypocritical people like the ones who are anchors on Fox News.

Why the hate on Jay-Z and Wayne though, I bet if you sat down with any of the they'd be cool people. I can't say the same about Glen Beck, that fat cowwho talks really loud (Nancy i think it is), and Bill O'douche nozzle.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Its not that i hate him....his face just brings the worst outta me....[/color]

hell_rell.jpg

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by NJstress03

here is my list..
I've had to the pleasure to meet and work with both of them, and they are some of the coolest people ever. Jayson knows where hes from, told me how he got robbed for a pair of 4s when he was young.. and kanye is mad funny when we chilled at the company
where you work @?
I was an intern at for the Arts center in NYC. and through that I interned at Decon Media... and the jason mayden i met him through the internshiptoo, and he helped us work on the future sole competition and told us how he got to be where he is as a sr designer for JB
3447901149_3b5ed89402.jpg

3447922405_bf67a0be97.jpg

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Basically ignorant and hypocritical people like the ones who are anchors on Fox News.

Why the hate on Jay-Z and Wayne though, I bet if you sat down with any of the they'd be cool people. I can't say the same about Glen Beck, that fat cow who talks really loud (Nancy i think it is), and Bill O'douche nozzle.
because both of them are full of themselves and think they are gods

Back
Top Bottom