Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

One night, my two friends and I went to the strip club, sat down, had drinks and was chilling.
We got pretty drunk and decided to each get a private dance.
One of my friends says "I got this" and goes to the stripper, says something to her and points to my direction.
She came over, grab my hand and took me to the backroom.
She, then says "get comfortable and I will be right back".
At this point, I am drunk as humanly possible, and waiting for her return.
She comes back and starts feeling on me, dancing/grinding.
She then says, "why dont you go lay over there babydoll".
As I lay down on the bench, she comes over and dry humps me (It is not uncommon to have sex with strippers at this place)
After about 5 minutes, she stands up, walks behind me, stands over me from behind, and grabs my arms and hands.
She then says, "I am going to tie you up", I went along with it expecting something kinky.
She ties both my arms, then both my feet.
By this point I cannot move anything (arms/feet).
I make a little small talk, "I am so horny, are all girls here as kinky as you?"
I look at her face, as she is standing over me, and her face suddenly becomes angry/insulted.
She then says, Shut up you little *****.
I thought it was protocol, or standard talk so I went along with him.
She climbs on top of me and sits on my chest.
Then she says, "are you ready for my big ****"?
I again thought it was normal, so I said give it your best shot, in a joking manner.
She gets off of me, goes to the corner of the room and opens a table, and pulls out a strap on.
I see her putting it on, and now I am thinking, "what the hell".
I shouted to her, "what are you doing with that".
She shouted back, "shut your little mouth, you *****".
Then, she walks over, pulls down my jeans and boxers, and says, "are you ready for this", while lubing.
I tell her, "No, what is going on? I am not into this type of stuff, untie me now".
She laughs, and says "you are going to love it big boy" and comes closer.
I shout, "STOP, untie me now, STOP, STOP, STOP, sssttooopppp".
She says, "well then say the safe word".
I say, "WTF, what safe word"?
She says, "say the safe word and i'll stop".
We go back and forth for about a minute, repeating the same stuff.
I say, "I do not know the safe word, stop I do not want to play anymore".
She says, "your friend assured me you have a safe word" and then laughs.
At this point, I am heated, trying to rip out the rope that is tieing me down
Then, she puts the strap-on on my *** (doesnt enter, just touches, just touch alittle).
By this point, I am screaming and crying for her to untie me.
Eventually, she says "ok, you are scaring me".
She unties my feet and hands, and I stand up to pull up my boxers and jeans.
Then, I punched her, and call her all type of bad names, as she falls to the floor crying for the bouncers.
Bouncers come in, pulls me off her, and pushes me to the floor and proceeds to call the cops
Police arrive, and favors the bouncers and stripper.
Puts me in handcuffs, and drives me to the station, and puts me in a cell.
I get out about 5 hours later, and my friend thinks it was funny.
Now she is trying to press charges.
This was my worst birthday ever.

:x

One night, my two friends and I went to the strip club, sat down, had drinks and was chilling.
One of my friends says "I got this" and goes to the stripper, says something to her and points to my direction.
As I lay down on the bench, she comes over and dry humps me (It is not uncommon to have sex with strippers at this place)
After about 5 minutes, she stands up, walks behind me, stands over me from behind, and grabs my arms and hands.
She then says, "I am going to tie you up", I went along with it expecting something kinky.
I make a little small talk, "I am so horny, are all girls here as kinky as you?"
I look at her face, as she is standing over me, and her face suddenly becomes angry/insulted.
I again thought it was normal, so I said give it your best shot, in a joking manner.
She gets off of me, goes to the corner of the room and opens a table, and pulls out a strap on.
Then, she walks over, pulls down my jeans and boxers, and says, "are you ready for this", while lubing.
I tell her, "No, what is going on? I am not into this type of stuff, untie me now".
Then, she puts the strap-on on my *** (doesnt enter, just touches, just touch alittle).
Then, I punched her, and call her all type of bad names, as she falls to the floor crying for the bouncers.
Bouncers come in, pulls me off her, and pushes me to the floor and proceeds to call the cops

How could she press charges? that would mean she admits to sex acts going on in the club for money which is also illegal

but also dude, havent u learned form movies never let somebody tie you up. IDC if its Jessica alba, Im not putting my body in anybody else's hands

Last edited:
thats mad f***ed up!   I wouldnt even mess with that cat anymore.  To keep it real i'd beat his a**.

my friend and his gf are freaks. they've been together for like 10-11 years.

so naturally they get bored of plowing each other and the same routine, so they BOTH create a adultfriendfinder.com page to view other couple's amateur sex pics and to view other couples on cam/give cam shows themselves to other couples

eventually my boy notices theres TONS of women on there flagging down the dk on some "no strings attached" stuff.. so he makes a separate account and starts cheating on his girl.

fast forward a few years he's feeling guilty and comes clean. and she starts crying cuz he's cheated on her with like 10-15 broads minimum. and since they have a kid together he's begging her to take him back/reconcile so they can be one big happy family again.

---- she had also come on to me after we all went to a warriors game and she got my number from his cell phone and started flagging down the dk and teling me to come over cuz my boy was out of town with his parents and she wanted to get plowed. (i blocked her shot attempt cuz she's ugly and i wasnt gona betray my boy.. but i never told him because i didnt wana break up their family lol... and i didnt yet know about their cheating ways)

then shes like "ok since we're coming clean and starting new i have a confession to make"

turns out she also noticed that there were tons of hornyass dudes on there with galleries upon galleries of HD photographs of their wieners and she had been an avid consumer of these photographs.. not only that, she had begun an "emotional affair" with a police officer and former marine who lives 20 minutes from their house.. and the marine/cop also has a girlfriend, but he had fallen in love with my friend's girlfriend, and had told her to leave him and that he wanted to runaway with her and move to seattle and that he would raise my friend's son 
laugh.gif

upon hearing this my friend is livid and told me he started lambasting her and he was crying and being incoherent and she started crying too. 

long story short they reconciled, but my boy wasnt through with that marine/cop. they left their kid at my crib one night and i watched him with my ex for a few hours, and they BOTH drove to where the marine/cop lives and they threw a brick through the window of his explorer and emptied out a can of house paint they picked up at home depot on his interior 
roll.gif

i got the gmail chat convos if anyone doubts this... my boy and his gf <<<<<<<<<

my friend and his gf are freaks. they've been together for like 10-11 years.

so naturally they get bored of plowing each other and the same routine, so they BOTH create a adultfriendfinder.com page to view other couple's amateur sex pics and to view other couples on cam/give cam shows themselves to other couples

eventually my boy notices theres TONS of women on there flagging down the dk on some "no strings attached" stuff.. so he makes a separate account and starts cheating on his girl.

fast forward a few years he's feeling guilty and comes clean. and she starts crying cuz he's cheated on her with like 10-15 broads minimum. and since they have a kid together he's begging her to take him back/reconcile so they can be one big happy family again.

---- she had also come on to me after we all went to a warriors game and she got my number from his cell phone and started flagging down the dk and teling me to come over cuz my boy was out of town with his parents and she wanted to get plowed. (i blocked her shot attempt cuz she's ugly and i wasnt gona betray my boy.. but i never told him because i didnt wana break up their family lol... and i didnt yet know about their cheating ways)

then shes like "ok since we're coming clean and starting new i have a confession to make"

turns out she also noticed that there were tons of hornyass dudes on there with galleries upon galleries of HD photographs of their wieners and she had been an avid consumer of these photographs.. not only that, she had begun an "emotional affair" with a police officer and former marine who lives 20 minutes from their house.. and the marine/cop also has a girlfriend, but he had fallen in love with my friend's girlfriend, and had told her to leave him and that he wanted to runaway with her and move to seattle and that he would raise my friend's son 
laugh.gif

upon hearing this my friend is livid and told me he started lambasting her and he was crying and being incoherent and she started crying too. 

long story short they reconciled, but my boy wasnt through with that marine/cop. they left their kid at my crib one night and i watched him with my ex for a few hours, and they BOTH drove to where the marine/cop lives and they threw a brick through the window of his explorer and emptied out a can of house paint they picked up at home depot on his interior 
roll.gif

i got the gmail chat convos if anyone doubts this... my boy and his gf <<<<<<<<<
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 So many things wrong with this

So here's a story that I personally did not believe, but now do out of experience.
About 5 years ago, I took a grave shift security job at a hospital (more like a clinic though) It was the only job I could find at the time, so I took it even though it was like 50 mile drive.
So my first night there, we were doing a shift change... the swing shift dude tells me to NOT open the banging door! "I'm like WT...F?
eyes.gif
"
Around 11pm we have to shut down all the hall lights and lock the perimeter exit doors. Then from there, we do a patrol every 30 minutes in each section/hallway
It's around 3am now and doing my patrol on the last hallway (never forget the hallway name... Hallway BL-16) As i'm walking towards the back, I start hearing bangings on the exit doors.
I'm like "Oh hell naww"... So I kinda slowly creep towards the door, it's still pounding. I look through the peep hole and see NOTHING! Just red. Bright red. Like the stop light.
So the next day, I see the same dude and was like "Ha-ha good one bro"... he looks at me like what the hell you talking about? And i'm like the knocking and banging on the door!
He laughs and tells me "I told you so... just don't open it!!!!" As he walking away, I say to him "How about the red glare thingy?" He stops immediately and turns around and just
mean.gif

So again around 3am... the banging starts again, ofcourse I didn't want to go back there, but I had to! So I go there and look in the peep hole and again I see nothing but red glare.
The next day, I see dude again and i'm like "Okay man spill it! What is it?"
He looks at me and tells me that it was one the patients that died in that facility... he says he went crazy and tried to kill himself and got a hold of some chemicals that got into his eye, which caused it be red.
My jaw dropped and was like
eek.gif
This whole time, I was looking through the hole to see what's out there... the ghost was looking at me!
I read this story or a story similar on the ghost story thread though...

When I was about 10, my aunt who was a housewife used to babysit my cousins and I. For some reason she was babysitting us at our house while my parents were at work. At around 12 noon, I hear a knock on the door while everyone was in one of the rooms chillin playing Virtua Fighter on the Sega Genesis :lol: . I tell everyone I'm gonna get the door and so I go outside and answer the door and it was my uncle (my babysitter aunt's husband)... I even remember having a conversation with him about taking off of work for lunch before I called everyone out saying my uncle was home. Everyone goes out and my uncle was no where to be found :smh: All of my cousins and brother were calling ducktales on me. Got a bunch of **** for it for a very long time because I didn't want to take the L. My aunt even called my uncle to see where he was and he claimed to be at work.

WHO DID I TALK TO? I don't think I was smart or psychotic enough to even plan that up... I mean, why would I go out of my way to lose my turn to answer the door for no one...

So here's a story that I personally did not believe, but now do out of experience.

About 5 years ago, I took a grave shift security job at a hospital (more like a clinic though) It was the only job I could find at the time, so I took it even though it was like 50 mile drive.

So my first night there, we were doing a shift change... the swing shift dude tells me to NOT open the banging door! "I'm like WT...F? :rolleyes"

Around 11pm we have to shut down all the hall lights and lock the perimeter exit doors. Then from there, we do a patrol every 30 minutes in each section/hallway

It's around 3am now and doing my patrol on the last hallway (never forget the hallway name... Hallway BL-16) As i'm walking towards the back, I start hearing bangings on the exit doors.

I'm like "Oh hell naww"... So I kinda slowly creep towards the door, it's still pounding. I look through the peep hole and see NOTHING! Just red. Bright red. Like the stop light.

So the next day, I see the same dude and was like "Ha-ha good one bro"... he looks at me like what the hell you talking about? And i'm like the knocking and banging on the door!

He laughs and tells me "I told you so... just don't open it!!!!" As he walking away, I say to him "How about the red glare thingy?" He stops immediately and turns around and just :smh:

So again around 3am... the banging starts again, ofcourse I didn't want to go back there, but I had to! So I go there and look in the peep hole and again I see nothing but red glare.

He looks at me and tells me that it was one the patients that died in that facility... he says he went crazy and tried to kill himself and got a hold of some chemicals that got into his eye, which caused it be red.

My jaw dropped and was like :wow: This whole time, I was looking through the hole to see what's out there... the ghost was looking at me!
. Definitely a prank.

That my parents came from Africa to live in Alaska.

That gets a lot of people like.......WHAT!?!? 
roll.gif

I too saw a big *** white dog with all white eyes when i was passing by a cemetery at night while i was in Mexico for summer. Same cemetery that some satanist dug up some bodies from to perform their ritual while i was over there.

When i lived in mexico we had a field trip to the cemetery(same one from above). i was in kindergarten at the time and these fools where like start eating your lunch while we were inside the cemetery. I was sitting on top of a tomb, needless to say i didnt eat nothing.

I was at my grandmas house and i seen my brother and my uncle get up with some of my cousins and start heading upstairs to the roof. Followed them and we were just standing there looking out into the night sky. My uncle points at a light that was moving and flashing in front of us. It was maybe about 50 ft away from us. My uncle suddenly says to scream out witch. So we do and when we did the light banished right before our eyes.

I knew Diamond Skin back before she did movies. She was abused as a child and really has mental issues but that didn't stop the homies from running trizzy on her. I went first tho. I like to think we opened Pandoras box. Pun intended

So my first night there, we were doing a shift change... the swing shift dude tells me to NOT open the banging door! "I'm like WT...F? :rolleyes"

He laughs and tells me "I told you so... just don't open it!!!!" As he walking away, I say to him "How about the red glare thingy?" He stops immediately and turns around and just :smh:

My jaw dropped and was like :wow: This whole time, I was looking through the hole to see what's out there... the ghost was looking at me!
. Definitely a prank.

See... I told you nobody would believe me!!!!!!

77168_o.gif

the day before the oklahoma city bombing, April 18, 1995, my mother and i were road tripping from northern to southern california. we're listening to a live broadcast of Joe Montana's retirement when out of nowhere I asked her, 'so what's going on with this bombing in oklahoma?' she looked at me strange and said 'what the hell are you talking about?' i didn't think much of it until the next day, April 19, we were listening to talk radio and we're interrupted by an 'urgent news bulletin' alerting us that the oklahoma city bombing had just taken place. my mom looked at me like i was a ghost. to this day we've never talked about it. i spent the next three months wondering where the hell that premonition came from.

my freshman year of college, 1999, i was sitting in class daydreaming trying to get my mind away from this painful lecture. i was about 4 rows from the door thinking about what i would do if someone barged through with a gun and started sprayin everyone. i had a very active imagination in this particular lecture hall because there was only one door in this lecture hall with at least 120 seats. terrible classroom design. i spent the better part of class thinking about how i would react, how i would foil the gunman...what i could throw at him, how i would duck from the gunfire, who i could hide under should i need to, etc. After class, I walked back to my dorm hall and ppl are freaking out in the lobby. my neighbor comes up to me and says 'holy sh*t man did you hear what happened in colorado...?' i have no idea so i let him continue '...these guys burst into a school with automatics and killed like 20 people'...columbine. again, i''m trippin off the premonition.

another interesting tidbit...I was supposed to fly from LA to SF on september 11th but overslept my flight. Obviously not a big deal in retrospect, but at the time everyone in California thought LA or SF was gonna be hit at some point during the day. my boy decided to drive me from LA to SF when we saw what was going on.

Back in 2000 me and a few of my boys were trapping out in the PJ'S which is a 4 min walk from the police station. We were so called gettin it but not really. We had about 3 bricks of reggie a PT of drank (lean for you upstaters, and back when prices werent stupid like now) and about a vick of loud and we all just went in on a chevy of raw. keep in mind we were still in H.S and nobody really knew how to cook up. So my boy Travis called his big cousin over to cook for us so we didnt eff it up. Big cuz come thru and we smokin and sippin and chillin and smokin and sippin and.. u get it.. anyhow big cuz pulls out his pistol a 9 or sumn and drops the clip. he starts pointn it and playn wit it and showin off his pistol. mayb 30 min go by and now its time for another smoke break while the work dry. So my boy travis and reese and big cuz is in the kitchen high as hell form the work fumes me and pat in the front room. Travis tells me to come roll up while they break down the tree, im like coo. As i walk in i hear a BANG and i look to my left and see big cuz with the gun in his mouth slowly slide dwon the wall with his brains slowly slide down with him. No BS. it seemed like hrs went by before we moved or ran (really it was a minute but between the smell of work and the tree we were shook) so upon scrambling gettn all the illegals outta the house and calln the laws. i came to the conclusion that this fool didnt check the chamber and blew his effn face off. The crazy **** is he EFFN lived... i jus remember running home and prayin mom duke didnt know i was over there when it happen. I damn sure didnt wana hear that from her. Tru Story

Last edited:
My mom has told me this story a few times while I was growing up.

It happened when I was 3, I was with my mom and I told her, "Hey mom, remember that time when...." and I proceeded to tell her a story, down to the exact detail, that was a memory of hers, something that happened in her life years before I was born. This happened on 2 occasions and she was always freaked out when it happened. Weird **** man.

Back
Top Bottom