Post retros that you would love to see release

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by DreSlay

I feel like most of these shoes arent even grandpa worthy. Those moab huraches, however, I've been tryna get for years!!
What does it mean for something to be (or not be) "grandpa worthy?"

And, the mowabb huaraches are less than 5 years old - how are people going to call for a retro of something the originals of which wouldn't even be considered "vintage?"
You know how grandpa's/old men tend to only wear the blandest kind of shoes? I feel like even THEY would wear most of these because they are so bland. Though they are about only a handful of these i feel have personality and style to carry their own..

And im not calling for a retro, just making small talk on the mowabbs. And think about how many times they released the infared AM90s or neon 95s. They ODed but most were happy to pick up a pair every time.

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.
Definitely a sweet shoe......for some reason I remember some dude wearing these and dominating the paint back in 97.

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.
Definitely a sweet shoe......for some reason I remember some dude wearing these and dominating the paint back in 97.

had to bring it back, keep em coming!
but seriously i absolutely need some shake ndestrukts

had to bring it back, keep em coming!
but seriously i absolutely need some shake ndestrukts

Originally Posted by kevvv

If these come out, I will retire from collecting. 
11_12.jpg
LOVE this shoe.  This is one of those shoes where mad kids in my school had them and I was able to see Scottie Pippen play in them and wanted them so bad but moms wouldn't budge on her under $100 rule for sneakers.  Got a DS pair on ebay 7-8 years back, box and all, and was too scared to wear them out in case they fell apart, so I sold them about 4 years ago.  I would love to see a retro of these and the white/green/orange high-top Flite Lite II's.

Originally Posted by kevvv

If these come out, I will retire from collecting. 
11_12.jpg
LOVE this shoe.  This is one of those shoes where mad kids in my school had them and I was able to see Scottie Pippen play in them and wanted them so bad but moms wouldn't budge on her under $100 rule for sneakers.  Got a DS pair on ebay 7-8 years back, box and all, and was too scared to wear them out in case they fell apart, so I sold them about 4 years ago.  I would love to see a retro of these and the white/green/orange high-top Flite Lite II's.

Back
Top Bottom