Post the best Hoopmixtape/Hardwood Elite/highlight films of HS kids you've seen

NO Shaquille Johnson, Gabe York, Ike Nwamu, Justin Anderson, or Bishop Daniels (I think is a frosh at Miami)? Yes I'm too lazy to go back through hoopmixtapes YT channel and find all of them so here's lots of highlights of everyone. Don't #@*!#*@ at the 5:40 mark

^
eek.gif
if you don't have time to watch that ffwd to 7:48 and watch to the end.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

NO Shaquille Johnson, Gabe York, Ike Nwamu, Justin Anderson, or Bishop Daniels (I think is a frosh at Miami)? Yes I'm too lazy to go back through hoopmixtapes YT channel and find all of them so here's lots of highlights of everyone. Don't #@*!#*@ at the 5:40 mark
this vid is full of 
eek.gif
x
sick.gif
x
grin.gif
x
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 and the ankles sacrificed and the dude that got bodied at the end ... the setup was od ... slowed down and everything 

Shorty Doo Wop wrote:

pimp.gif
 yep I will always say this is the best HS highlight video ever.  The dunks, passes, blocks, crossovers, and SWAG!  I haven't seen anything close not counting LeBron.

D Rose has a 2 minute video out there that is just
sick.gif

When him & EG were on the same AAU team.. my lord.

How do you guys keep up with high school ball or hear about the next big thing in your area or whatever?

High school football is the only thing that matters here and it kinda sucks not being able to watch nice top ranked teams or talent.

scientific method, DOPE VIDEO WOW

its amazing that these vids are of mostly high schoolers.

NO Shaquille Johnson, Gabe York, Ike Nwamu, Justin Anderson, or Bishop Daniels (I think is a frosh at Miami)? 

That's why I wanted everyone to share their favorites! So we could get put on to the best ones out there.
I forgot how nasty this one was... has a guard ever blocked shots like this?

D. Rose's high school Hoopmixtape is up there too. Can't seem to find it on youtube though

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

John Wall's HS mixtape = Noel Devine HS mixtape
fixed

glad someone posted the B Jennnings, thats easily my second fav i've ever seen.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

D. Rose's high school Hoopmixtape is up there too. Can't seem to find it on youtube though

I can't find it either. I had a college buddy on his AAU team and it was always so funny to see him in the video. Must have gotten removed?

Back
Top Bottom