Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Just chopped my beard off earlier today...gonna try this castor oil method from scratch and see how it comes out.

switched up my beard

Look straight out the country son.

I'm still rocking this oil/ My thin spots have filled in and my beard have grown like crazy and thick as well.

I highly would advise to cop this. So many uses for this besides growing your beard. it is the truth!!!!! No Lie

Here is the one i copped and link to it so you wont has to search. I just re-upped Link----->  100% Dark Jamaican Castor Oil!!!

castor oil on the beard for the win... Make it grow faster and thicker

Hmm, may cop once money is up.

i keep my beard quite light, super trimmed.. grown for a week, get a cut, grow another week.. get a cut / freshh sideburns. Same process each month.

couple of my buds cant grow beards, i feel your pain lol #beardgang :smokin :smokin

View media item 684737
- stay freshhh :smokin :smokin

man that Jamaican castor oil is the truth. hair getting thicker little by little and more coverage in the cheeks.....bout to cop that shampoo and conditioner also..

good looks.. i finally have hope 
nthat.gif

man that Jamaican castor oil is the truth. hair getting thicker little by little and more coverage in the cheeks.....bout to cop that shampoo and conditioner also..

good looks.. i finally have hope :nthat:

i didnt get it for myself but for my moms

am i buggin but steezy is your beard grey??

I might need to try that castor oil :smh:

I feel like I grow a little more hair than other Asians, but that ain't sayin much.

Is there any truth to shaving = thicker/more growth?

Last edited:
I'm out. Cut it down to stubble. I had enough of it rubbing against my coat collars. I miss it already

I might need to try that castor oil :smh:

I feel like I grow a little more hair than other Asians, but that ain't sayin much.

Is there any truth to shaving = thicker/more growth?

I'm Asian and have the opposite problem. I'm a hairy beast. And no, shaving more will not lead to more hair growth. Not going to do anything to your hair follicles.

Back
Top Bottom