\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Carbon fiber wingless trunk B. 

It wasn't flat black @ishannab
 its called Obsidian Black Pearl. But the best color on them is the Java Black Pearl from the 04 models. It was black with gold flakes and was so buttery :pimp:

Java Black Pearl is the best color ever. Saw an 04' wagon for sale in near perfect condition and thought about buying it as a second car but can't afford that right now plus no place to store it. I wish Subaru would bring that color back though, that color clean and in the sun is so nice.

did whatcanisay ever send us exhaust clips of da AM tho i think i only remember it starting up

need 2 hear dat v12 tbh

Lowering the Si on Saturday. Probably a 1.25 or 1.5 drop the most. I have this deep-ish drop on my driveway and bump stops in the garage thats keeping me from moar low.

Excited though.

Was thinking of going bags instead of getting rims and a bbk for the g. Seen the prices :rolleyes rims and brakes it is :lol:

Scraping is a way of the low life lol

If you're low you shouldn't have many problems, its when you slam that ***** on the ground that life becomes hard.

Nothing worse then hearing your exhaust making sweet love with some concrete :lol:
gonna measure how high I'm off the ground, guessing at 5 inches

Carbon fiber wingless trunk B. 

It wasn't flat black @ishannab  its called Obsidian Black Pearl. But the best color on them is the Java Black Pearl from the 04 models. It was black with gold flakes and was so buttery 
pimp.gif
I've only seen that color once ever. I remember the Subie pulled into the bay wanting tires installed, and I asked him if that was a custom paint. He told me that was a factory color and I was in awe. When the sun hit the car at a certain angle, the gold flakes in the paint were amazing.

Last edited:
Was thinking of going bags instead of getting rims and a bbk for the g. Seen the prices
eyes.gif
rims and brakes it is
laugh.gif
Yeah I would budget 5k unless you buy used or have some hookups. You could try piecing a kit together too. 

I've only seen that color once ever. I remember the Subie pulled into the bay wanting tires installed, and I asked him if that was a custom paint. He told me that was a factory color and I was in awe. When the sun hit the car at a certain angle, the gold flakes in the paint were amazing.
Yeah it was the nicest factory paint job Ive ever seen, then I went and blew that bad boy up lol

Does anyone know where I can get all red 19 inch rims for a 2007 BMW 335i for a reasonable price? Any help would be appreciated.

Red rims ive been spotting a lot lately. Depending on the rims/size/etc it could be dope.

Red rims with red interior though..eh slightly tacky.
I think black with the red pinstripe on the rim looks best if you want to go with a colored rim. 

I think red rims and red interior would be :pimp: but red rims are hard to pull off

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. I think I might go for it if I can find them. Also forgot to add that it is a drop top so I think it would look especially :smokin with the top down

I'm not a big fan of red rims (or coloured rims for that matter), but if you do go for it, you'll definitely need the right style, that BMW airedweezy posted isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom