\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

is there anyway for me to cancel my warranties on my car? end up paying 4k in useless warranties for a lower interest rate.

I want this V4... so sweet...

9403202-640-0-e1326135483981.jpg

The 2015 STI is really growing on me. You get a lot for the money. Gotta pay this Honda Ridgeline off first.

I know the 911 deserves the attention but I'm about to put on a set of coupe 19" wheels on my G sedan too! Great look IMO

YES!! Do it. Here's a pic from another angle, dropped on H&R's and some stupid sepia filter or something on it. If you're local I will sell them to you, since i'm trying to get rid of the car for something more gas efficient. 5-speed/300+hp is so pointless, burns way too much gas. I cruise at 60mph at 3500 rpm. With all the rebates going on I am looking into possibly leasing the 535d or A7 TDI if I can get a good enough deal.

Damn fams, nice.

Stick?

7-Speed PDK with Sport Chrono.

Nice e90 M3 man :pimp:

Thank you, one of the best cars ever made, everything about that car was super solid. I even had an extended warranty that I never once had to use after 75k miles.

Duck tales on the 911. Tagged pics or ducktales

Man, it's pretty funny, there's actually a "ducktail" spoiler for the 911 i'm thinking about coppin, I just don't know if I have the balls to strip out the motorized spoiler. As for your comment bro it's 2014, dudes on niketalk can't have good credit and decent jobs? I'll get a nice daytime pic for you in the morning.

What's not believable about someone purchasing a 2013 911 Carrera S? :lol:
Some of you dudes are beyond lame. Srs.

Inb4 dudes with their alternate SNs coming to chime in. :lol: :smh:

Yeah I don't get it, people don't realize that all it takes is good credit these days. My buddy DJ's part-time for house parties and goes to law school, yet he's able to lease a Panamera for $900 a month. People trippin'.

:pimp:

Did you touch em? :lol:

Psh..I wish. that little piece of paper in the doorsill reads "Please Do Not Touch", but me and the homie are gonna go try to test drive one of them and also a Huracan tomorrow :rofl: we'll see how that goes.

Damn son that last pic got me in the feels :smh:

I ain't worried bout cuz I'm bout turn this van of mine into a two door coupe :pimp:

* shakes fist and looks into the sky *

One day ... :lol:

I see you playa :pimp: keep making moves fam

Wait what? Getting rid of the G for something more gas efficient, yet getting a 535d or A7? There goes your gas savings just on the cost of those cars alone. :lol:

Just say you tired of the G and wanna upgrade fam, dont use saving money by gas as an excuse. :lol:

Damn son that last pic got me in the feels :smh:

I ain't worried bout cuz I'm bout turn this van of mine into a two door coupe :pimp:

* shakes fist and looks into the sky *

One day ... :lol:

I see you playa :pimp: keep making moves fam

Lmao, i'm not going to buy either the huracan or i8, I wish. My friend is looking at the huracan but doesn't know if he can afford it, he wants me to go with him tomorrow to look at it. He can for sure afford the i8, but doesn't know if it will be an upgrade or downgrade from his 2011 Merc SLS. So we just going to have a little fun and see what comes of it.

Wait what? Getting rid of the G for something more gas efficient, yet getting a 535d or A7? There goes your gas savings just on the cost of those cars alone. :lol:

Just say you tired of the G and wanna upgrade fam, dont use saving money by gas as an excuse. :lol:

You right, maybe I worded that wrong. At the end of the day, the gas efficiency is a bonus, but what i'm paying for is 6 years of advancement in technology and styling. As well as greater brand recognition and overall quality. I love my G though, too many memories. Hopefully I can sell it to a family member heavily discounted. That car got me through some rough times.

Last edited:
Get that joint with the yella grill

Then drag race whatcanisay :pimp:

Yeah but he has a db9 so he would get me. I do really want a dB but I'm trying to cash out on 1 of these since they are right at 100-110k and would come with the warranty as well.

Get that joint with the yella grill

Then drag race whatcanisay :pimp:

Yeah but he has a db9 so he would get me. I do really want a dB but I'm trying to cash out on 1 of these since they are right at 100-110k and would come with the warranty as well.
Don't really know about astons but that sounds good to me

What kind of warranty is it?
New or used

And whichever you cop post pics so I can live through you :lol:

Don't really know about astons but that sounds good to me

What kind of warranty is it?
New or used

And whichever you cop post pics so I can live through you :lol:

New , this is at least 7 months away from happening though. But I won't be afraid to post pics

Someone posted this a while back, and it seems like a goody buy. Just be aware of all of the options.

I do believe they start at $90k, whereas the regular V8V start around $115,000.
Just note that most, if not all AM warranties are 3 years.

Just looking for the technology package
And the manual gearbox. But if I can find a 2008 and up db9 or dbs for around the same price it'll be a toss up.

Your DB9 is a stick?.... Much props on that... That actually might slow deprecation... I'd assume a low percentage of DB9's are manual...

I was trying to go check out the TSX either today or tomorrow. But the guy said he already has a commitmemt he does not want to break. If nothing happens and the deal falls though, he will contact me by this weekend. |I

Back
Top Bottom