\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally legalized, removed that god awful lip. Tried leaving work, straight scrape :x Raising the car about 2 inches, and it's time for an alignments. Couple other things that need to be assessed but it runs extremely good.

I had no idea that Aston's were attainable for that price. I may consider one next time around, how is maintenance on them compared to let's say a Maserati or Porsche? Right now I pay the dealer around $400 for oil change, just cause they gotta remove the bumper and such.

Silver always looks the best on a gloomy socal day. :smokin Looked like rain would be comin' today so I left her at home.

Question bros.

I have these all over my parking garage. Im planning to lower my Si on coils (inch and a half at most). Is this a bad idea? Going over them on stock springs make me cringe already. Been wanting to lower the whip forever and I found a decent deal.

Last edited:
Question bros.

I have these all over my parking garage. Im planning to lower my Si on coils (inch and a half at most). Is this a bad idea? Going over them on stock springs make me cringe already. Been wanting to lower the whip forever and I found a decent deal.

Have you ever owned a lowered car before? There is a technique of going over them at an angle so that each wheel goes over the bumps one at a time to effectively raise the car up momentarily. It will be a pain though, but keep in mind everyone who has owned a lowered car has dealt with your scenario at one point or another, it isn't impossible.

Last edited:
Ive had a lowered car but they recently put those in my garage. Theres 2 each floor and I park on the 5th floor so thats 10 bumps that I cant angle over. Its not the angle im worried about its the actual shock im worried about (long term damage). It already sounds clunky and hard on my stock springs (62k miles so maybe they are not in the best shape either).

Finally legalized, removed that god awful lip. Tried leaving work, straight scrape :x Raising the car about 2 inches, and it's time for an alignments. Couple other things that need to be assessed but it runs extremely good.
gotta go sideways over bumps b

I had no idea that Aston's were attainable for that price. I may consider one next time around, how is maintenance on them compared to let's say a Maserati or Porsche? Right now I pay the dealer around $400 for oil change, just cause they gotta remove the bumper and such.

Silver always looks the best on a gloomy socal day.
smokin.gif
Looked like rain would be comin' today so I left her at home.
pimp.gif

just gotta be obnoxious wit da speed bumps/dips/driveways etc dont even give a **** tbh you gotta do what you gotta do :lol:

Last edited:

Silver always looks the best on a gloomy socal day.
smokin.gif
Looked like rain would be comin' today so I left her at home.
the dream! wish i can own one of these by the time im 30.

Silver always looks the best on a gloomy socal day. :smokin Looked like rain would be comin' today so I left her at home.

Dope ride :smokin

I use an independent performance shop which specializes in Euro's. It requires 10L of oil and you need to buy the filter directly from AM which is about $100. It costs me about $600 due to labor and parts, since the labor consists of removing some parts like the throttle body to get to the filter. And these dudes' service/hour isn't cheap, but they know me so it doesn't come out to too much.

A regular service at the dealer can run you $1,200-$1,500, though.
:smh:

Bad *** 911 wear rare airs. Yeah I'm noticing that the first model Rapide prices are coming on down , seen one in Austin for 110 with around 8k miles. Also I'm seeing a lot of drop db9s starting at 75 but keep in mind that's for 2010 and under. Good looks whatcanisay on the brief info on oil changes. I'm still at least 7 months out from getting something and with living in Texas I got at least 6 dealerships to work with so I'm a have a few options to go with

Scraping is a way of the low life lol

If you're low you shouldn't have many problems, its when you slam that ***** on the ground that life becomes hard.

Nothing worse then hearing your exhaust making sweet love with some concrete
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom