\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think red rims and red interior would be :pimp: but red rims are hard to pull off

wood wife

I thought it sounded pretty good. 

Only BMW I would ever consider buying are e30, e36, and e46 M3 though.

The ride is super rough in the city, maybe cause im still driving it like im at stock height. :lol:

Depending on my steep-ish driveway in my building I may raise it a half inch or maybe make it a little softer.

Dont know how to adjust em myself nor do I really know how to mess with coils (first set). Plus its cold and I cant do it anywhere. How much would a shop charge?

Do I also need an alignment?

Drove the new mustang today. Kinda fell in love. Going to see what kind of lease offer I can get. Maybe test drive some other stuff.

The ride is super rough in the city, maybe cause im still driving it like im at stock height. :lol:

Depending on my steep-ish driveway in my building I may raise it a half inch or maybe make it a little softer.

Dont know how to adjust em myself nor do I really know how to mess with coils (first set). Plus its cold and I cant do it anywhere. How much would a shop charge?

Yes a suspension mod like that should get an alignment

The ride is super rough in the city, maybe cause im still driving it like im at stock height.
laugh.gif

dialing in the suspension's height, stiffness to the proper balance for your needs is the fun part. definitely need an alignment after it's all set up. 

The ride is super rough in the city, maybe cause im still driving it like im at stock height.
laugh.gif

If you just installed your coilover suspension, I would just leave it as is for a few more days before making any more adjustments just to let them settle in for a bit. Adjusting the ride height is fairly easy. Just jack up the car, take the wheel off, and turn the ring counter-clockwise to raise the car/clockwise to lower the car. It may take a few times for you to find the right height that you're looking for so that's why I'd suggest you do it yourself instead of having the shop do it for you.

Any time you make any height adjustment to a car, it's also good to have an alignment done to make sure the car drives straight and the tires don't get worn unevenly. Going low is nice visually and I do like how your car looks presently, but keep in mind the downfalls of having a lowered car. From experience, I've had a cracked oil pan, cracked bumpers, and other mishaps because of it. Lol.

NYC streets are not whats up :lol: though ill give it a couple more days. If its too stiff, how do i make them softer? Is it really all about adjusting then going for a drive and tinkering and doing that over and over?

Never.
never ever never.
Imagine if they would have dropped the wheel :lol:
Ima give dudes props tho would never attempt that crazy **** never ever.
at first was i thought they were gonna roll but then i was like :x
:wow:

I'm about to expand my family looking for an SUV/crossover. I was thinking about the Ford edge sport . Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm about to expand my family looking for an SUV/crossover. I was thinking about the Ford edge sport . Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

My coworker has had one for about 6 months now and loves it. He was coming from a 04 explorer that he was the original owner on and i never thought he would ever upgrade. But since he has had the edge he keeps telling me he should have upgraded sooner

Anyone ever make their dealership pay for a full car detail?

Took my car in for maintenance on Saturday and specifically asked them not to wash my car because they leave water spots and of course, they wash the car :smh:. There's water spots everywhere. Have any of y'all have ever threatened legal action unless they pay to have the spots removed?

Back
Top Bottom