\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

hibbert_rev.gif

bmw in the late 80s>>>

Supposedly fail safe way to operate if ever the electrical
systems fail. Not that anyone who owned this vehicle would
really need to get under the hood, kuz its probably too complicated
for an everyday person to work on themselves.

all that technology n the hood dont even stand on its own :rofl:

da i8 nice n all tho would think about coppin one if i had the guap for it :pimp:

Last edited:
95% sure that I'm getting the new Lexus NX F-Sport, scheduled an appointment next sunday to pick it up...how do you guys feel about it? I like it looks great, its reliable and quite quick...yay or nay

Last edited:
im not a suv guy so it gotta look real nice for me to like it but im not feelin that 1 but 2 each his own

Last edited:
Aesthetically, I love the way the new Lexuses look, SUV models included.  It's an acquired taste imo and one that will eventually grow with you.  I used to dislike the uber aggressive grill but am in love with them now.  Still unsure how it competes against other SUV but I'm sure the L badge adds a bit of a premium to the total price.

The NX is more of a CUV than an SUV

I would cop the RX F sport

Also, the current grand Cherokee looks better than the explorer and it can actually go off road. Ford made the explorer soft for soccer moms.

Ford been stealing design cues from the companies it used to own. Explorer is the poor man's range rover. Aston martin grill on the fusion etc

Well I woke up to a wonderful surprise at 6am before heading to work. Learned my lesson to never leave my car outside ever again.

Door doesn't open I am legit hurt but I'll take my L. Glad whoever hit it did not do anything worse.

Last edited:
Anyone here own/owned a Acura TL Type S 3rd gen? After getting a Honda Ridgeline last year, I definitely want to get into a Japanese sports sedan or possibly a sports coupe. I was looking at the TL Type S since I have always liked that body and it comes in a 6 speed.

My question is reliability and longevity? Is it too old now? And how it is vs other Japanese sports sedans?

Definitely not too old. I've had one for a few years now and kept it in good shape and some people give me the :wow: look when I tell em it's an '07 :lol:

Very reliable, haven't seen or heard of any major common issues. Just keep with the regular maintance and these things will go 200k miles + if you want them to.

Last edited:
Anyone here own/owned a Acura TL Type S 3rd gen? After getting a Honda Ridgeline last year, I definitely want to get into a Japanese sports sedan or possibly a sports coupe. I was looking at the TL Type S since I have always liked that body and it comes in a 6 speed.

My question is reliability and longevity? Is it too old now? And how it is vs other Japanese sports sedans?

Definitely not too old. I've had one for a few years now and kept it in good shape and some people give me the :wow: look when I tell em it's an '07 :lol:

Very reliable, haven't seen or heard of any major common issues. Just keep with the regular maintance and these things will go 200k miles + if you want them to.

Yeah I own one and people are surprised it's an 07. Thing is gorgeous after a wash. They're very reliable too like he said, just regular maintenance, no major issues. Still sought after and holds value well despite most available being 100k+ miles at this stage.

Was looking for a 2008 TL-S 6 speed for about a year or so when I was in the market, and the cars I found were either too beat up or too clean and the owners were firm with pretty high resale prices

Ended up with a G sedan 6MT (new), just couldn't find a used TL-S that was worth it, and tough to pass up the extra power, bigger brakes, tighter steering, and RWD of the G.

The RWD argument always sounds bogus to me, until I finally drove one ... really makes a big difference if handling/performance is top 3 criterion for you.

Japanese sport sedan segment is drying up IMO, esp if you want MT, tough market out there

Have a boy selling an 08 TLS with about 102k for about 14k Black ext and Tan Interior. However is an Automatic.

Last edited:
FWD will never be something that i consider sporty.

Once u drive rwd u just cant go back to fwd
Its just so much better

Back
Top Bottom