\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ready for that NY/NJ Snow.

There's really no reason to spend an extra 6-10 thousand dollars for a TL-S.  It's a TL, not a race car. Paying that much extra for like 25 more HP and some nice tail lights and rims is ridiculous.  Just buy a regular TL if you love TL's.  If you want a sport sedan, but something that isn't a front wheel drive mom car. 

Last edited:
There's really no reason to spend an extra 6-10 thousand dollars for a TL-S.  It's a TL, not a race car. Paying that much extra for like 25 more HP and some nice tail lights and rims is ridiculous.  Just buy a regular TL if you love TL's.  If you want a sport sedan, but something that isn't a front wheel drive mom car. 

Agreed lol. Thought that listed price few posts up was pretty high.

I got my 2006 TL with 85K miles back in 2012 for about $11-12K

Agreed lol. Thought that listed price few posts up was pretty high.

I got my 2006 TL with 85K miles back in 2012 for about $11-12K
yea i grabbed a 04 a couple months ago for $6k.  Total steal and i'm gonna try to flip it for like 8-9k, but anyway the cheapest S i saw on craigslist locally was 16k.  totally not worth it.  That's price range of g37, evo, sti, s2000 (yes not a sedan, but a sports car), E46 M3, etc. All of which i would consider much better "sports cars" than a TL-S

I love TL's, and i love mine a comfortable daily cruiser, but the S makes zero sense to me. If you want a fast fun sports car don't buy an Acura TL

Last edited:
The F I wanna do a burnout for? That AWD traction in the corners and turns and instant power delivery to the ground
nthat.gif

Someone school me on the differences between fwd, rwd, and awd.

How does awd and rwd perform better than fwd in regards to handling?

ehhh i own an AWD and love it but im not gonna hate on RWD.  Ideally i'd love to have both a badass RWD car & a badass AWD car. Like a GTR and a GT3 would be my perfect garage 
pimp.gif

This debate really depends on where you live. If it snows and rains a lot, a AWD daily is really nice. RWD is not much fun in the wet. If it's nice and dry out for most of the year, RWD or AWD is fine, comes down to personal preference. FWD is fine for basic transportation in any weather :lol:

rwd is most fun in the wet what r u sayin :lol:

a lil power slide here and there on some empty roads never hurt nobody :pimp: (i could be wrong but yall get my point) :lol:

Last edited:
The F I wanna do a burnout for? That AWD traction in the corners and turns and instant power delivery to the ground :nthat:

Ew i hate awd

a lil power slide here and there on some empty roads never hurt nobody :pimp: (i could be wrong but yall get my point) :lol:
I agree man. When it gets wet and u can easily do burnouts at every stoplight and stop sign with minimal wear on tires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every once in a while, sure, power slides are fun. It rains here a LOT for about 4 months straight though, it gets pretty old being the slowest car on the road off the line at every stop light though

If u know how to drive then u dont need awd
That is a ridiculously stupid argument. No one said you need either, but one is better. Put the same car with two drivetrains on a track, with the same driver, and same weather conditions, and the AWD would outperform the other. Skill arguments are dumb. Unicycles take more skill than bicycles, pens vs quill and ink, matches vs flint etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom