\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Better acceleration (especially from a dig), weight distribution, traction. You know, just a few important factors, that aren't only for track use and hooning, but also practical in everyday driving.

Proof = GTR

:lol:

Im laying low in my Civic Si. I think it has great and crisp handling, I could only imagine whipping an Evo or STi.

I'm no Mario Andretti, but down shifting and slipping the rear end out a little around a corner RULES

RWD + 6MT
smokin.gif
RWD+ 6MT+ LSD Diff + Traction control off=
happy.gif

a gtr goes from 0-60 in under 3 and porsche gt3 does it in 3.3

But it still doesnt make it better on a racetrack

Btw i hate the gtr the interior uses some of the same parts as an altima, i understand thats how they keep costs low but from a consumer perspective i dont like it

Last edited:
Daily driver I'll take awd

Weekend toy I'll take rwd

To the guy who mentioned rwd is better because burning out at Red lights, what are you in high school or something?

Nah just a jackass [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Haha, I have no problems with having a little fun on public roads when it's safe and warranted but I can't stand the kids I see burning out at every damn red light or driving recklessly through neighborhoods.

Not saying you're that guy or anything but people like that are the reasons cops sometimes mess with people with modded cars

Haha, I have no problems with having a little fun on public roads when it's safe and warranted but I can't stand the kids I see burning out at every damn red light or driving recklessly through neighborhoods.

Not saying you're that guy or anything but people like that are the reasons cops sometimes mess with people with modded cars
Nah im deff not that guy i enjoy driving slow most of the time.

Daily driver I'll take awd

Weekend toy I'll take rwd

To the guy who mentioned rwd is better because burning out at Red lights, what are you in high school or something?

What do you drive if you dont mind me asking?

rwd is most fun in the wet what r u sayin
laugh.gif

a lil power slide here and there on some empty roads never hurt nobody
pimp.gif
(i could be wrong but yall get my point)
laugh.gif
I agree man. When it gets wet and u can easily do burnouts at every stoplight and stop sign with minimal wear on tires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
what are you, 17?

BTW you can do the same thing in FWD cars, doesn't make them badass

rwd is most fun in the wet what r u sayin :lol:

a lil power slide here and there on some empty roads never hurt nobody :pimp: (i could be wrong but yall get my point) :lol:
I agree man. When it gets wet and u can easily do burnouts at every stoplight and stop sign with minimal wear on tires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what are you, 17?

BTW you can do the same thing in FWD cars, doesn't make them badass

Yes it does

RWD = fun
AWD = grip/control
FWD = efficient

US is finally getting the Focus RS this year or next.
Hoping they scrap the FWD & go AWD.

Back
Top Bottom