\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i will say i have always loved ripping the e-brake in the rain in some of my beater FWD hondas i've owned 
laugh.gif

(only in a safe environment)

Last edited:
Need some help guys...

I own an E46 (2002 325I) that I use as my daily driver. It currently has 166K miles and its giving me a few issues (suspension is shot, oil leak, constant CEL for P1345, among other things.) It still gets me around, but I'm starting to get the itch for something better and more fun.

The E46 M3 has been on my mind for a while, which would be a fun daily, and a great compliment to my E92 M3, but maintenance on it is keeping me away.

Can anyone recommend another daily for around $20K?
Fiesta ST or new WRX

Need some help guys...

I own an E46 (2002 325I) that I use as my daily driver. It currently has 166K miles and its giving me a few issues (suspension is shot, oil leak, constant CEL for P1345, among other things.) It still gets me around, but I'm starting to get the itch for something better and more fun.

The E46 M3 has been on my mind for a while, which would be a fun daily, and a great compliment to my E92 M3, but maintenance on it is keeping me away.

Can anyone recommend another daily for around $20K?
Fiesta Focus ST or new WRX

fixed.

Supposedly fail safe way to operate if ever the electrical
systems fail. Not that anyone who owned this vehicle would
really need to get under the hood, kuz its probably too complicated
for an everyday person to work on themselves.

Out of washer fluid ?

Just take it to the dealership for a $963.97 service charge.

Seems legit :lol:

a gtr goes from 0-60 in under 3 and porsche gt3 does it in 3.3

But it still doesnt make it better on a racetrack

Btw i hate the gtr the interior uses some of the same parts as an altima, i understand thats how they keep costs low but from a consumer perspective i dont like it

People love to clown US interiors but Nissan has the cheapest, most atrocious interiors across their whole lineup. Even Infiniti interiors are terrible.

i will say i have always loved ripping the e-brake in the rain in some of my beater FWD hondas i've owned :lol:

(only in a safe environment)

Lightweight FWD with handbrake and rear drums in the snow/rain >>>>

Maintaining control over the front wheels while being able to instantly lock the rears is sooo much fun in those situations. Makes me want to buy a cheap Honda or Corolla just for those days.

People love to clown US interiors but Nissan has the cheapest, most atrocious interiors across their whole lineup. Even Infiniti interiors are terrible.
Infiniti interiors are so trash! My cousins g35 interior is gross. All the silver plastic fading and peeling.  Also audi/vw interiors seem to be trash. (i haven't been in any nice Audi's newer than like 06 though.....

i've been pretty underwhelmed by a lot of BMW interiors too

Last edited:
Also audi/vw interiors seem to be trash. (i haven't been in any nice Audi's newer than like 06 though.....
Compared to what? I think Audi/VW interiors are def a step
above many American & Japanese brands, although thats
not saying much. Esp newer Audis. My '03 GTI's interior is
still solid. I agree on BMW's interior tho.

Infiniti interiors are so trash! My cousins g35 interior is gross. All the silver plastic fading and peeling.  Also audi/vw interiors seem to be trash. (i haven't been in any nice Audi's newer than like 06 though.....

i've been pretty underwhelmed by a lot of BMW interiors too

I totally agree on the infiniti comment but IMO audis interiors have always been great. From design to material quality

The b7 a4 interior has been around since the b6 (2000) and it still looks great. Some people have peeling paint on buttons but I haven't experienced any

I have a coworker who got a g35 coupe and he swears it's the best thing since sliced bread. :lol:

The interior is most def terrible. When I was considering an e46, I didn't take into account how the interior looked until I sat inside a few. They are atrocious, it does not feel like luxury at all.

I have a coworker who got a g35 coupe and he swears it's the best thing since sliced bread. :lol:

The interior is most def terrible. When I was considering an e46, I didn't take into account how the interior looked until I sat inside a few. They are atrocious, it does not feel like luxury at all.

I've always been a fan of the e46 coupes interior, especially the m3 with cinnamon but yea it's not luxurious at all

Back
Top Bottom