\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Really? Crazy?? Nahhh you guys just don't understand where I'm comming from I guess. Damn you can't respect a car more than the one you prefer nowadays? And highschooler? Dunno if you were referring to me but damn bro I'm in my thirties.

New whip.

Trying to understand this gen grills, I don't get it yet

No need to understand it, Lexus is changing the game up. People complained they looked like overpriced Toyotas for years. Now the Lexus F-Sports are the most aggressive looking mid-luxury cars.

i feel we should avoid going down the road of discussing the stereotypes of which races drive certain cars 
laugh.gif

New whip.

great pickup. you'll love it man. u get 250 or 350?

Once I drove the 350 I couldn't even think about getting 250.

I initially wanted a white/red but ended up with a nebula/red .. I LOVE Lexus Remote... Start the whip from my phone while I get ready... thing is secks..

you cop a 14 or 15?

Btw there's a guy around my way selling some rpf1s for to much but they have great tires. Anyway I'm upnorth still maybe for another month and the salt has kinda made these things ugly. Thinking about taking these things getting then blasted for cheap from a friend outhere in mass...then when I go back to Florida in feb I'll have them powdercoated something similar to that black chrome. Looks like it but unno kinda like when oil is in water n you see all those subtle colors. Not sure what that coat is called but I'm feeling it.

This was hard as hell to read but I gotchu. :lol:

Last edited:

I initially wanted a white/red but ended up with a nebula/red .. I LOVE Lexus Remote... Start the whip from my phone while I get ready... thing is secks..

you cop a 14 or 15?

Well I just came from a 12' IS250 F-Sport, this one is a 2015 250 F-Sport and is that Lexus Remote free? Lol I didnt enroll in it on the first one.

you cop a 14 or 15?

IS350 was my first car when I turned 16. Nothing wrong with a 250 though. These days I would take a 335i over the is350 but the IS250 over the 328i.

F 150 is the top selling vehicle for the last 33 years . Keep dreaming
most likely because of how many are sold as fleet vehicles for businesses every year........

BTW, i like F150s.  (i don't like that Ford the dude posted a couple pages back, whatever that one was)

BUT, the Tundra is better looking than anything Ford is putting out right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom