\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yep, 600+ hp AWD SUV, you gotta love it.
My old 2006 I sold a year ago

Out of the 16 vehicles I've owned, that's the one I miss the most. Lots of truck for the money, fun to drive in any weather. I took it snowboarding a couple times, it was perfect, grab the homies, throw everyone's **** in the back and GO.

There's a really clean white one for sale here locally, I was gonna buy it but instead I bought an engagement ring on boxing day for my gf of 5 years. So my car buying budget took a sizeable hit :lol:. Still haven't bought one yet.
:nthat:

Second gen FX was buns. I liked the first gen better. That factory exhaust note is crazy. It was my dream car back in high school when it first came out.

First FX and G35 had great stock exhaust notes. Interior on the first FX sucks though. :lol:

I seen a second gen FX white on black rims. Filthy. Interior is real nice too IMO.

what the hell are these ramblings? 
For me i would only get the two door because only the two doors are stick and it looks ugly with four dour imo so for my prefrence its gonna be two doors or no doors.
And i wouldent use it as a truck like to haul trash or engines or anything that would damage it and make it worth less.
What ramblings? i thought this was the internet?Dont you know that this is the internet were anyone can say anything?

Last edited:

what the hell are these ramblings? 
For me i would only get the two door because only the two doors are stick and it looks ugly with four dour imo so for my prefrence its gonna be two doors or no doors.
And i wouldent use it as a truck like to haul trash or engines or anything that would damage it and make it worth less.
What ramblings? i thought this was the internet?Dont you know that this is the internet were anyone can say anything?
First off: some punctuation in your sentences would be nice.  Maybe the occasional comma.....

Second: what the hell do you keep talking about no doors? Are you trying to buy a Nascar truck?  Bout to be hoppin through the window Dukes of Hazzard style?

Last edited:
First off: some punctuation in your sentences would be nice.  Maybe the occasional comma.....

Second: what the hell do you keep talking about no doors? Are you trying to buy a Nascar truck?  Bout to be hoppin through the window Dukes of Hazzard style?
No doors as in not getting it

Maaaaan my neighbor in highschool (10+ years ago) had a red mr2 it was turbo same model as that one. He a always kept the red soo wet n I remeber he had done something and there was no spoiler anymore. Thing was sooo different and fresh! Like rx7 fresh but fresher. Kid used to dust my integra man. Funny thing is he wrecked it senior year.

What yamean? Don't get it twisted I love me some rx7s there second on my list behind integras but...there common. Mr2s are pretty rare in my area. (Fresh means my eyes don't see them often) shrug

Btw there's a guy around my way selling some rpf1s for to much but they have great tires. Anyway I'm upnorth still maybe for another month and the salt has kinda made these things ugly. Thinking about taking these things getting then blasted for cheap from a friend outhere in mass...then when I go back to Florida in feb I'll have them powdercoated something similar to that black chrome. Looks like it but unno kinda like when oil is in water n you see all those subtle colors. Not sure what that coat is called but I'm feeling it.

Pricans know all about rx7s.

That's like saying blacks kno all about caddys. I kno they **** wit them a lot cause there everywhere in pr. I thought starions and conquests were what the ricans knew all about. Lemmie guess...inaccurate?

Silly goose :lol:
everyone has theyre own opinion tho *shrug

I mean if I had to choose a rx7 or a mr2 id def take the rx7 of any gen over a mr2. You guys are missing the point. I'm just sayin it was fresh cause I didn't kno bout them like that.
Rx7s are the GOAT but I wouldn't pic one over an integra..ya feel me??

I mean if I had to choose a rx7 or a mr2 id def take the rx7 of any gen over a mr2. You guys are missing the point. I'm just sayin it was fresh cause I didn't kno bout them like that.
Rx7s are the GOAT but I wouldn't pic one over an integra..ya feel me??
wait wat? Rx7s are goat but youd take a integra over a rx7? Shouldent that make your goat integra? All types of sillyness going on b4 breakfast. Maybe if the integra was made of gold id pick it over a rx7 lol

wait wat? Rx7s are goat but youd take a integra over a rx7? Shouldent that make your goat integra? All types of sillyness going on b4 breakfast. Maybe if the integra was made of gold id pick it over a rx7 lol

No no no no integras are my ****, I've always had them every gen, I kno everything inside and out about them..but the rx7 is hands down the goat b. just cause I marry a asain chick don't mean Latinas can't be the goat. Concord 11s are the goat but I'll take a playoff 12 over it Anyday cause that's my ****.
Ya feel me now? If ya don't maybe ya having ya breakfast to late.

WTF is going on around here lately man? Now we got this crazy guy rambling about RX7s being GOAT but at the same time he'd rather have an Integra or an MR2?  

i feel like a group of high schoolers, who may or may not even have drivers licences, recently discovered the car thread on NT 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WTF is going on around here lately man? Now we got this crazy guy rambling about RX7s being GOAT but at the same time he'd rather have an Integra or an MR2?  

i feel like a group of high schoolers, who may or may not even have drivers licences, recently discovered the car thread on NT :lol:  
8) thats exactly whats happening :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom