\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^WTF 
laugh.gif

Black on a truck wouldnt b good. Especially if u do any construction or off roading.

The black on black rams are sooo nice tho.

Really? I think this looks soo bad
And real tuff

Did you end up copping that e30 you were looking at a few months ago ?
Nope :frown: i really wanted it but had some problems like having a place to park it while i was gunna restore it.

When my finances get back in order im gunna look too cop an 89 635csi since those are rarer than e30s and i like their look.

Stealership told me the rear main oil seal needed to be replaced, went to my mechanic and he told me a valve near my head gasket was leaking and that's what started the leak. He cleaned it up and replaced the head gasket and valve all for $160 when the dealership quoted me 2K and was going to replace the rear main oil seal. They told me I needed to replace the drive belt also because it's cracking but I figure I'd do that myself and save me another $200.

I retract my statement but still stick with rwd>
Ive only seen the blazer do donuts but i just figuired it was the 2wd. Im sorry ive never seen an aventador do donuts lol

The SS is sick
Fixed.
I ******* love those . I had a chance of picking one up last year but they wanted too much and i fell a few grand short and they traded it :smh: It was the most clean one ive seen because most around here have been dogged out/ beat

Another fault in the awd argument. When u do donuts or burnout u gotta replace for tires but with rwd u only damagin two tires :smokin :lol:

That SS is sick
Yep, 600+ hp AWD SUV, you gotta love it.

Fixed.
I ******* love those . I had a chance of picking one up last year but they wanted too much and i fell a few grand short and they traded it :smh: It was the most clean one ive seen because most around here have been dogged out/ beat
My old 2006 I sold a year ago

Out of the 16 vehicles I've owned, that's the one I miss the most. Lots of truck for the money, fun to drive in any weather. I took it snowboarding a couple times, it was perfect, grab the homies, throw everyone's **** in the back and GO.

There's a really clean white one for sale here locally, I was gonna buy it but instead I bought an engagement ring on boxing day for my gf of 5 years. So my car buying budget took a sizeable hit :lol:. Still haven't bought one yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom