\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Black interior on that would put it over the top. Cant drive in tan interiors after seeing integra tan interior
sick.gif
. It always brings be back
it's light grey not tan.   Not as good as black but nowhere near as crap as the honda tan interior.

i don't think any 96-00 Civics had black interior actually

Last edited:

[thread="266081"]Madness[/thread]

Black interior on that would put it over the top. Cant drive in tan interiors after seeing integra tan interior :x . It always brings be back
it's light grey not tan.   Not as good as black but nowhere near as crap as the honda tan interior

Your right my mistake

Yea the light gray is fine. I dont know what the tan looked like new but ive never seen a clean tan interior

he did all that work to get a $1,600 profit though. i've made a lot more than that from flipping cars without putting a penny into them sometimes.

sometimes i don't even put them in my name, just leave the title not filled out in the buyer section and pass it on to the next guy.....

the one i'm looking at isn't in rough shape either, just scared of potential problems it could have 

00808_7akBbZHwM1Q_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_b91D9B42h9u_600x450.jpg

00V0V_bR60d7Tl8sr_600x450.jpg

haha i think i might.

whatever i get i won't be keeping though.  Just trying to make money off this TL.  Maybe i'll just keep craigslist trading to see how far i can go up :lol:  

turned a 98 civic LX into a 2000 TL, into a 01 Tacoma, into this 04 TL.....
:lol:. Pretty soon you'll be in the E92 WITH the Evo still in the garage.

This just illustrates that it wasn't worth doing. Dude made 1600, and looks like he had to do a lot of the work himself.

laugh.gif
. Pretty soon you'll be in the E92 WITH the Evo still in the garage.
Wouldn't that be nice 
roll.gif

got some decent offers for the TL so far. $8,500 cash, Audi TT 2.0T, G37 sedan. 

but i don't even have the title yet so i can't make a move

M5 is a beast, but the E60 looks like hot garbage next to its predecessor and successor

E39>F10>>E60

Drove a 996 turbo the other day, slightly modded (turbos & suspension mostly), it was just :smokin

Looked just like this (w OEM aero pkg)

Wouldn't that be nice :rofl:

got some decent offers for the TL so far. $8,500 cash, Audi TT 2.0T, G37 sedan. 
but i don't even have the title yet so i can't make a move
Cash is always King for me. G37 sedan wouldn't be too bad. The Audi TT you'd have to turn around and flip REALLY fast, it's kind of a chick ride IMO :lol:.

I need suggestions..my criteria below

-A Masculine SUV
-moderately priced
-Not luxury (BMW), but not Honda/Toyota Level...semi luxury
-Great for daily use
-Doesn't scream "soccer mom"
-Stylish and sexy but still manly

Bro. Jeep Overland, trust me. We Love ours and it does Everything just as good as my E92, fit, finish, interface, etc. My first American vehicle and Jeep has me pretty much sold for life when it comes to SUV's. Now granted, it's not semi-luxury...it's on the same level as say an X5 or Discovery. And it's up there in price... so it's well over like a Toyota or Honda.

Cash is always King for me. G37 sedan wouldn't be too bad. The Audi TT you'd have to turn around and flip REALLY fast, it's kind of a chick ride IMO
laugh.gif
i do want cash but at the same time if i can make a trade for something i can sell for more im gonna go that route. See how far i can go with trades 
laugh.gif

yea the TT i never even considered making the trade, but value wise it was a decent deal that's why i brought it up lol

Last edited:
Someoen wants to trade a G37 sedan, which cant be older than an 08, for an 04 TL?

What kinda idiot...
laugh.gif
i'm an idiot, no idea why i typed that, it's a g35 sedan. not 37 
laugh.gif

i got offered a g35 sedan, decent deal but it wasn't the cleanest and it was super low.

but today i found a guy with a super clean, all stock, g35 coupe who is looking for a 4door because hes having a kid.  he wants to meet up this weekend to see the TL

don't think ive forgotten about you. I haven't received any info from my boy. I am waiting on my stuff too. He's dealing with a ton as you recall with fedex..
Oh I know fam. My bank account needs a breather anyway 
laugh.gif

^ yikes sounds like a nightmare. i got offered a G35 coupe with 115k miles for the TL.  might take that deal 
Join the club and get the coupe :lol: .
haha i think i might.

whatever i get i won't be keeping though.  Just trying to make money off this TL.  Maybe i'll just keep craigslist trading to see how far i can go up :lol:  

turned a 98 civic LX into a 2000 TL, into a 01 Tacoma, into this 04 TL.....

Teach me your ways sensei. How much did you flip the civic for? Was it your first car or did you buy it? :nerd:

I got a 98 camry that I'm looking to upgrade. Something after 05 preferably but I'm willing to put cash into it. A buddy of mine came up on a 2012 honda civic with just over 12k miles for 13k. Had me like daym

Last edited:
^ Dat speedcloth *drools* u woulda got more w/o the
SMG. Did u like ur E90 M a lot better?

The E90M was a definite upgrade man, but of course the e46 is still a very special car and the whole reason I got into M's to begin with. Also my interior wasn't speedcloth, I thought it was for the longest time until someone on the forums pointed out it wasn't, and actually, something of a gold mine. It was an addition 2-3k option so people just ordered leather instead, but the previous owner got the alcantara for some reason. :x 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom