\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

sick.gif
glasses.gif
Check yo PM dog 

whatever i get i won't be keeping though.  Just trying to make money off this TL.  Maybe i'll just keep craigslist trading to see how far i can go up 
laugh.gif

turned a 98 civic LX into a 2000 TL, into a 01 Tacoma, into this 04 TL.....
Teach me your ways sensei. How much did you flip the civic for? Was it your first car or did you buy it?
nerd.gif
lol no not first car. Civic was probably like my 10th or 12th car, this was all within like 10 months to a year 
laugh.gif
. (plus i've had the Evo this whole time, i just keep swapping my daily driver) 

and actually i forgot about the integra GS-R i had in between the Civic and first TL.

Civic was $2400, sold it for $3900. bought a stock 95 GS-R sedan for $2700 and sold it for $4k. bought the 00 TL with that $4k. Traded that TL for a 01 Tacoma, sold the tacoma and came up on the cheap deal on the 04 TL

he did all that work to get a $1,600 profit though. i've made a lot more than that from flipping cars without putting a penny into them sometimes.

sometimes i don't even put them in my name, just leave the title not filled out in the buyer section and pass it on to the next guy.....

the one i'm looking at isn't in rough shape either, just scared of potential problems it could have 

00808_7akBbZHwM1Q_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_b91D9B42h9u_600x450.jpg

00V0V_bR60d7Tl8sr_600x450.jpg
Smg = stay away

lol no not first car. Civic was probably like my 10th or 12th car, this was all within like 10 months to a year :lol: . (plus i've had the Evo this whole time, i just keep swapping my daily driver) 

and actually i forgot about the integra GS-R i had in between the Civic and first TL.

Civic was $2400, sold it for $3900. bought a stock 95 GS-R sedan for $2700 and sold it for $4k. bought the 00 TL with that $4k. Traded that TL for a 01 Tacoma, sold the tacoma and came up on the cheap deal on the 04 TL

TL's hold their value well. I'm browsing cl everyday now to see what I can come up on. Need a new DD

Got around 2 feet out here in Long Island. It was more like 3 with the snow drift and crap plow job.

some subie got stuck by my girls house.

man if i had subi/evo it snowed like that here in cali id be driving like a dam fool

that **** looks fun but then again id prob hate it if i had to deal with it often :lol:

I'm also getting my lip fixed by the end of the week. :smokin

Let's hope it comes out well. I'm making him fix all the cracks and re-paint it due to the scratches.

Will post pics once it's done.
Mind saying what kinda technique he's using to rebond the plastic and how much he's charging you? I've always been curious about plastic welding, you don't really hear about it too much.

I've got a weak *** "drift" video. Was ashamed to upload it to my IG. I could've sworn I was doin' it, though, at the time
laugh.gif

I didn't eem take the traction control off. Just ran out to my nearest shop-rite parking lot like a kid in a toy-store once I saw enough snow accumulated outside my window lol
I'm also getting my lip fixed by the end of the week.
smokin.gif

hmmmmmmm wonder how your lip mysteriously cracked

roll.gif

Its more the momentum you use, a decent push on the gas and you'll do nice manuevers, snow helping out a lot. :lol:

May do a vid in my Si tomorrow, FWD's can have fun in the snow too. Heh.

Its more the momentum you use, a decent push on the gas and you'll do nice manuevers, snow helping out a lot. :lol:

I thought I was doing it since my traction control light kept lighting up :lol:

Didn't know you had to take it off :smh:
u sound like my friend who drives in circles and claims hes drifting because tire squeal

just spent 3 hrs re adjusting my BC coilovers. reused rubber gaskets in rears and adjusted ride height. was rubbing like a...... lowered the fronts about 4 clicks and raised the rears around 9 clicks.

all in all, about 1/4 inch front extra drop

and about a 1/2-5/8 inch raise in rears.

shes riding durty.. shes filthy. love her

you can have fun with fwd even when its not snowing
just head up to mc donalds and grab a few trays
or were ever they have them :lol: Youll have a blast :D

Last edited:
you can have fun with fwd even when its not snowing
just head up to mc donalds and grab a few trays
or were ever they have them :lol: Youll have a blast :D

Wait, what? :lol:

I have to adjust my coils too. Im WAY too low for NYC driving. And they are WAY too stiff.

How many clicks to feel a noticeable difference? Ive read do clicks of 3 and go from there.

What do you have your damping set at?

I'm like 12-13 from soft in the front and I'm not eem sure what I'm at in the back.

iam at 16 in all corners.. its not too stiff/not too bouncy. plus i drive normal. i do drive aggressively here and there but i keep my cool lol. handles perfect.

ive had Cusco coils at full hard (pause) and you could literally feel everything .

my KW on my BRZ worked fine but it was too stiff even when put at soft...

so far, BC has been perfect and most cost effective. quality is good. I just had a brain fart doing the rears since shock and springs are in two different places...too many pieces!

Back
Top Bottom