\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Naw, I mean I can. I just prefer not to. I want to keep it OEM as possible as far as aesthetics.

No not a lease. I don't think they allow coilovers and such on leases, though I could be wrong.

Yeah I don't think you're allowed to make mods on leases which is why I thought you might not want to go aftermarket. I'd still probably go aftermarket if I were you.

Damn son you paid $400 for a polyu lip, not even CF? Every lip I ever put on my STIs was a $60 eBay one that fit perfect, those things are gonna get trashed eventually no reason to drop a lot just because its OEM. Its for pure aesthetics. 

I say this while Im looking at lips for da M that all start at $500 
laugh.gif

If I were you, I'd get a cheaper rep lip this time around for around 150. I mean, the OEM lasted you only a couple months right? Chances are it'll happen again somewhere down the line, might as well let the cheaper part take the hit next time.

I'd go aftermarket to if I had the car but the OEM is only $150ish maybe lower.

I paid $400

shoulda spent that 4 hunna on a driving class b

jk b uno i got love for u
except when u advocate jay z smh

:lol: :smokin

Actually, me and my brother are thinking about scheduling a track class this summer. Should be interesting. I'm a fairly good driver, but I need to learn how to handle dangerous situations more and all the other best stuff they teach.

im thinking the same thing man

theres this rally school in oregon that i saw i think on drive tv thats calling my name but idk if id rather go to a school or buy a trash car and just go ham on it on a private are and learn myself.

got bumped in the back over the weekend. cracked my $1200 carbon fiber diffuser. i've read about people trying to order the same one on forums, but having no luck getting in touch with the company overseas that makes it. been bummed all weekend thinking about how i might have to settle for a different one that i don't like as much. not even sure how insurance works regarding aftermarket parts.

i feel others should see this

1951 pontiac cheiftain

If I found a bodystyle like that I'd cop :pimp:

Last edited:
Any one following this thread?

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-gt3-forum/854739-new-997-gt3-owner.html

Apparently, guy buy's this SEMA "show car" without performing PPI

After he receives the $140K car, he finds issues:

1 :lol: at the maaco paint job reference
2. :x in the worst possible way look at how wide the rear is :x
3. I would tell dude give my money back for the pos
4.Should have looked at it closer before handing over a 100 racks for a used porsche
4. Poor gt3 it could have looked so beatiful

Last edited:
On the last page dude tried making it right by telling him we would give him back 10k in payments on a car that was "as is"
Buyer being a dirt bag said no give me 5k now and 10k in payments :smh:. He should be happy with that since he bough it as is even with a third party inspecter. Both are to blame seller for crappy build ( claiming he didnt know about the quality :lol:) and buyer for buying it and expecting something back

Last edited:
Naw, I mean I can. I just prefer not to. I want to keep it OEM as possible as far as aesthetics.

No not a lease. I don't think they allow coilovers and such on leases, though I could be wrong.

Yeah I don't think you're allowed to make mods on leases which is why I thought you might not want to go aftermarket. I'd still probably go aftermarket if I were you.

what they dont know :nerd: :nerd:

Any one following this thread?

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-gt3-forum/854739-new-997-gt3-owner.html

Apparently, guy buy's this SEMA "show car" without performing PPI

After he receives the $140K car, he finds issues:

1 :lol: at the maaco paint job reference
2. :x in the worst possible way look at how wide the rear is :x
3. I would tell dude give my money back for the pos
4.Should have looked at it closer before handing over a 100 racks for a used porsche
4. Poor gt3 it could have looked so beatiful

dude responded:

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-gt3-forum/854739-new-997-gt3-owner-7.html#post11986555

I've photographed that car a couple times.

Last year at WFLA, it was red. At WFSJ it was a Tiffany blue. Joint was sick.

I need suggestions..my criteria below

-A Masculine SUV
-moderately priced
-Not luxury (BMW), but not Honda/Toyota Level...semi luxury
-Great for daily use
-Doesn't scream "soccer mom"
-Stylish and sexy but still manly

Last edited:

-A Masculine SUV
-moderately priced
-Great for daily use

-A Masculine SUV
-moderately priced
-Great for daily use

I can't think of a single SUV that doesn't scream soccer mom... Besides the SRT Jeep and FJ anyways...

It sucks that my first thought when I think of a Range Rover is... Soccer mom or spoiled daughter...

-A Masculine SUV
-moderately priced
-Great for daily use

Grand Cherokee, duh.

Or the new Durango. Joints are tough.

Back
Top Bottom