\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

had a friend dislocate his shoulder this season and another one break his knee snowboarding :lol:
Damn! Either your buddies aren't very good, or they're doing some crazy ****! I've been boarding for over 7 or 8 years now, no injuries so far thank God. I still need to make it up to the mountain this year, been missing boarding a lot!

Last edited:
like 10 years ago my buddy broke his wrist during the first 5 minutes of his lesson, the first time he ever tried snowboarding 
laugh.gif

had a friend dislocate his shoulder this season and another one break his knee snowboarding :lol:
Damn! Either your buddies aren't very good, or they're doing some crazy ****! I've been boarding for over 7 or 8 years now, no injuries so far thank God. I still need to make it up to the mountain this year, been missing boarding a lot!

the one that broke his knee is dumb as hell dude did not know how to snowboard one bit dude went straight down the intermediate hill fast as hell didnt know how to stop or turn :rofl:

other friend is pretty good can do semi big jumps he ****** up tho and landed on his shoulder :rofl:

either way both thought they were doin it before they broke somethin :lol:

haha i don't hate it i just don't want it.  i'm only getting white or the dark gray.

basically right in between Sac and Lake Tahoe

Ya'll are tripping, silverstone is probably one of the most beautiful colors, in person with some black/cf accents they look gorgeous.

the one that broke his knee is dumb as hell dude did not know how to snowboard one bit dude went straight down the intermediate hill fast as hell didnt know how to stop or turn :rofl:

other friend is pretty good can do semi big jumps he ****** up tho and landed on his shoulder :rofl:

either way both thought they were doin it before they broke somethin :lol:
Sounds about right :lol:. You definitely have to take it easy when you're learning, otherwise it's real easy to **** yourself up.

I started messing around with jumps and spins a couple years ago. One icy day, I decided to just mess around in the park cuz the runs were skating rinks. Lost my edge going up the jump, went up about 7-8 feet, and landed straight on my back. Felt like landing on concrete. I was pretty sure I broke my tail bone. I don't know if I did or not, but I had a massive bruise all down my back, and it was really swollen around my tail bone. After that, no more jumps for me (unless it's a powder day, falling on powder is fine) :lol:

Last edited:

haha i don't hate it i just don't want it.  i'm only getting white or the dark gray.

basically right in between Sac and Lake Tahoe
Ya'll are tripping, silverstone is probably one of the most beautiful colors, in person with some black/cf accents they look gorgeous.
i never said i didn't like it. it would be my 3rd choice behind white and gray.  i just said i won't be buying a silver one, im set on white or gray

i never said i didn't like it. it would be my 3rd choice behind white and gray.  i just said i won't be buying a silver one, im set on white or gray

Oooh got it. Yeah I don't think you'll have a problem finding either of those. I think alpine and space are the most common colors. Both look good.

For me I don't really care about the color. I am pretty sure i'll be wrapping all of my cars for the rest of my life anyways.

It's an 04 mustang

Thanks I'll look into those brands I don't want to cheap out on anything related to suspension.

Check out seller "mustangmods" on eBay. They sometimes get suspension kits and bids start out really low. Americanmuscle.com is where I usually look for parts

Check out seller "mustangmods" on eBay. They sometimes get suspension kits and bids start out really low. Americanmuscle.com is where I usually look for parts

Endless reps on the ebay man! Has a few parts I need listed for real cheap hope they end low. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom