\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

An old man totaled my Teg this morning. I'm shedding tears as i post this...

I had about 7000 in upgrades on that thing the blue book is 1900 
frown.gif

still waiting on the adjuster to verify he was at fault.
mad.gif

I was going to keep it for life and do a full restore when i got the money.

Last edited:
Not mine, and not really a car. This is my dad's new ride. It's a 45' Prevost H3 Millenium Custom. Hopefully picking it up this weekend or next. It has a basement with a queen size bed, 6 (5 inside, 1 outside) TVs, iPads that can control A/C, lighting, generators and offers in motion diagnostics.

Last edited:
Imagine the party/yamb sessions in there...

In any case, good deal on the silver M3, but to get an M in an automatic is such a waste...

How much does one of those things cost loaded?
I know what they cost without all the customization. I told him I didn't want to know what that thing costs. I know I'm sure as hell not driving it though. My nerves couldn't handle it

I had about 7000 in upgrades on that thing the blue book is 1900 :frown:  

still waiting on the adjuster to verify he was at fault.>:  
Damn dude that sucks. I hope you have the stock parts left over so you can pull some of the upgrades off before they cash you out with a lowball.

I hope they never completely get rid of their manual transmissions, for their ///M line cars at least.

I know it's a high possibility they will, though.
frown.gif

Considering others that have.

That may actually raise the value of their previous 6-speed vehicles considerably.
I saw a poll on M3Post that said something like only 5% of people voted for manual recently.

I agree that certain cars should only be bought in manual like the STI/Evo or old muscle cars, but the E9X is different.  It drives just like a manual, rolls backward when stopped on a hill, doesn't roll forward if stopped on a flat surface, hell it even jerks when you slow down and it down shifts.

Hate to break it to yall but the manual ****** is dead. 10 more years theyll be obsolete and it wont be because ppl dont like driving them anymore...

Fuel econonmy brehs. new ******s are so slick and complicated in their programming that theyll always be more effecient when electronically controlled

Better get used to paddle shifters and manual "modes" if u want more control

Hate to break it to yall but the manual ****** is dead. 10 more years theyll be obsolete and it wont be because ppl dont like driving them anymore...

Fuel econonmy brehs. new ******s are so slick and complicated in their programming that theyll always be more effecient when electronically controlled

Better get used to paddle shifters and manual "modes" if u want more control

corvette still sells more manuals than automatic.

i love American

We're gonna be the generation of angry old men talking to our grandkids about the **** from our youth..   "back in my day our cars had a 3rd pedal and you had to shift the gears with your own hand every single upshift or downshift! It was great, a real man driving experience, and then the communist bastards turned every car into nancy boy automatics"

We're gonna be the generation of angry old men talking to our grandkids about the **** from our youth..   "back in my day our cars had a 3rd pedal and you had to shift the gears with your own hand every single upshift or downshift! It was great, a real man driving experience, and then the communist bastards turned every car into nancy boy automatics"

This

My advice to all of us is to get your favorite car build it and save for the future.

I had about 7000 in upgrades on that thing the blue book is 1900 :frown:  

still waiting on the adjuster to verify he was at fault.>:  
Lol 7k? Why would you do that? Thats the same philosophy about scrappers lol

Last edited:
Hi NT,

Have you thought about how your car would look like in Electric Blue? I'm a car enthusiasts with a passion for technology and helped create the Koncept Cars App to offer a fun and interactive way for you to accessorize your vehicle virtually. The first version of the app released this week and is for the Tesla Model S. I'd like to share it with you to get your feedback on overall user experience and features to include in the next update. Additional car models will be added...specifically what car model would you like to see? Thanks and hope you enjoy it!

Koncept Cars App for Android

Koncept Cars App for iOS

Back
Top Bottom