\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally sitting right.
smile.gif
much better!

nice car man i dig it. and the gray on black 
pimp.gif

my old Evo same colors :wink:

Thanks guys. I love the front. But I always had a thing for blk rims/carbon fiber. My 07 wrx had blk wheels cf hood trunk.. so did my brz.. and this car.. not gonna change any body items. Maybe add a cf lip.

We're gonna be the generation of angry old men talking to our grandkids about the **** from our youth..   "back in my day our cars had a 3rd pedal and you had to shift the gears with your own hand every single upshift or downshift! It was great, a real man driving experience, and then the communist bastards turned every car into nancy boy automatics"
Ain't that the truth :lol:

Driving my car with this MPG is sooo painful....

2015 Kia Optima, supposed to get 28 combined, get about 20 and I don't really push it that hard :lol:

Like seriously should have gotten a damb sports car and called it a day.

Only time I get that high is if I'm going 50 miles on the highway with cruise control set.

Next car def sports or a Honda Accord hybrid :lol:

Thoughts on the 2015 Benz GLK?
Man car or woman car?
Go with it! The interior of the 2015 GLK is the best you can get in that class, and the front re-design is more aggressive than previous years. A few touches like painting/wrapping some of the exterior trim and powder coating or upgrading your wheel setup changes the presence of the vehicle. You only need to do a couple modifications to make it look like a beast.

Last edited:
Driving my car with this MPG is sooo painful....

2015 Kia Optima, supposed to get 28 combined, get about 20 and I don't really push it that hard :lol:

Like seriously should have gotten a damb sports car and called it a day.

Only time I get that high is if I'm going 50 miles on the highway with cruise control set.

Next car def sports or a Honda Accord hybrid :lol:

I believe kia got in trouble for that... There maybe some sorta "cash back" for you if I remember right...

Thoughts on the 2015 Benz GLK?

Man car or woman car?
Go with it! The interior of the 2015 GLK is the best you can get in that class, and the front re-design is more aggressive than previous years. A few touches like painting/wrapping some of the exterior trim and powder coating or upgrading your wheel setup changes the presence of the vehicle. You only need to do a couple modifications to make it look like a beast.

Brabus or AMG kit and he'll be set...

I'm going to go -12 camber, slam it and run air suspension on my next setup. Maybe run 165/35/18 on 18x8.5

What ya'll think?

if u slam that beauty i will find you and beat fire out of u b lol. keep it classy. reduce wheel gap but don't slam b.

ohl_sus_mi10_1_sd.jpg

slammed anything looks basura to me real talk. besides you in jersey? cmon...you slam that ride, a pothole is gonna make sweet love to w.e control arms and rods...and your tire sidewalls are gonna be KO.

my second alternative is that we meet up. u bring the launch STI, and i bring my 5 speed, faster than your STI 0-60 wrx. I dap u up, and we swap titles. ill even throw in my winter setup, wintersport M3s on tarmac 2s...and some raging bull 5s, the red joints...hardly worn.

and a laptop.

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

i see no way u can pass up this deal b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom