\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can't imagine on E85, though. Can't wait either
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Chick car. And if you have to spend 10 grand on it to make it look somewhat manly...... Why not just buy something masculine in the first place :lol:
You can do the GLK upgrades above, or similar spec, for about $2000 out the door. $10000 and your truck looks closer to this one.
Pikes-Peak-Rally-Racer-by-RENNTech-1-lg.jpg

I'm going to go -12 camber, slam it and run air suspension on my next setup. Maybe run 165/35/18 on 18x8.5

What ya'll think?

u joinin hella flush gang or what :lol:

imo most cars dont look right slammed esp evos n stis id just get coils n lose wheel gap since its adjustable you can slam it still tho

edit- just read what u said earlier

Last edited:
We're gonna be the generation of angry old men talking to our grandkids about the **** from our youth..   "back in my day our cars had a 3rd pedal and you had to shift the gears with your own hand every single upshift or downshift! It was great, a real man driving experience, and then the communist bastards turned every car into nancy boy automatics"
so on point lmao the last sentence tho :rofl:

Last edited:
Well it out performs the manual and I drive on the road not race track everyday..... so Im gucci 

I think that in this day and age, the only advantage a manual has over a twin-clutch system is that you can impress guys who still only like manuals.

Other than that I fail to see any advantage. A Dual Clutch transmission will revmatch for you, hold the gears as long as you want, drive smoother, let you eat a burger while you do launch control etc. It's like going from an abacus to a calculator.

Last edited:
I think that in this day and age, the only advantage a manual has over a twin-clutch system is that you can impress guys who still only like manuals.

Other than that I fail to see any advantage. A Dual Clutch transmission will revmatch for you, hold the gears as long as you want, drive smoother, let you eat a burger while you do launch control etc. It's like going from an abacus to a calculator.

Sure its better, faster, etc but thats not the point.

Nothings ever gonna replace the feeling of a clutch pedal and rowing through your gears. Only enthusiasts and "drivers" will understand.

Last edited:

Nothings ever gonna replace the feeling of a clutch pedal and rowing through your gears. Only enthusiasts and "drivers" will understand.

You are entitled to your opinion, but let me ask you this, how much track time, road time etc. Have you spent driving a twin-clutch car and what type of car is it? One of my friends who was a diehard manual fiend. Had an 08 e92 M3 stick and loved it to death, tracked it etc etc. Drove my car one day and realized how much of a mistake he had made.

Within a month, he had traded his m3 for a 2013 DCT model and now has a PDK 911. He will never go back to manual, and i'm telling you all this guy does is track, tracking is his entire life. He organizes meets and tracks every single sunday.

If he can convert, I have no reason to believe anyone else couldn't.

lol you sound like a lame with that last sentence buddy. 

You are entitled to your opinion, but let me ask you this, how much track time, road time etc. Have you spent driving a twin-clutch car and what type of car is it? One of my friends who was a diehard manual fiend. Had an 08 e92 M3 stick and loved it to death, tracked it etc etc. Drove my car one day and realized how much of a mistake he had made.

Within a month, he had traded his m3 for a 2013 DCT model and now has a PDK 911. He will never go back to manual, and i'm telling you all this guy does is track, tracking is his entire life. He organizes meets and tracks every single sunday.

If he can convert, I have no reason to believe anyone else couldn't.

its not all about being on the track

its about wanting total control

sure dct will outperform manual but we talking about preference.

on a track dct will win every time but we not always on the track.

lol you sound like a lame with that last sentence buddy. 

only lames call other ppl lames. grow up fam

Back
Top Bottom