\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I don't really care about the warranty, thats a pretty good deal especially considering his SC setup is around 8-10k. 

I sent you my vin and it was still a **** ton lol 

yup keep in mind i was giving you retail AND cost. I can quote from their site directly so no BS. But yes, the warranty talk might sound good but its not gonna happen cheap. lol. if you buy the car, buy it , enjoy it and hope nothing happens LMAO..

yup keep in mind i was giving you retail AND cost. I can quote from their site directly so no BS. But yes, the warranty talk might sound good but its not gonna happen cheap. lol. if you buy the car, buy it , enjoy it and hope nothing happens LMAO..
Lol nothings cheap for these cars.

Whats the deal with your boy?

I had an Xterra just like this in college. What kind of lift was on it?

Great minds think alike :pimp:  

I saw a white one that had that strip going across it and it looked fire.

I ran mine exposed carbon for a while... My wife told me it was rice to have it exposed, painted it the next week lol

I painted mine but left the edge exposed carbon. Flows perfectly wth the carbon roof and diffuser.

Wish I got an SUV now.

I dont know why, but ive always liked the Murano. The first one was dope as hell. The new one looks pretty good too.

any people in California heard of DENT DEFENSE?

Unlimited dents 72 mo
up to 3 windshield repairs 72 mo
1 replacement key for 6 years. Total of 6 keys replaced. 72 mo

It's very popular and I can get it for the low.. CA residents only at this point i think. What do you guys think?
Never heard of it.  Do they repaint as well?

Came in here to talk about that new Maxima. I gotta see that interior first before I commit, but it is something like the Q50 out, my 7thgen might be departing from me in the near future. That new one dropped on some wheels will be 
nthat.gif

I really not feeling that Max ... I just cop a M37 if I was into the shape m.. Maybe I will grow on me ...

Last edited:
I had an Xterra just like this in college. What kind of lift was on it?
2" body lift, shackles in the rear and the torsion bars cranked in the front. Cleared 33's pretty well. I loved that truck, but it was really underpowered, especially with the bigger tires.

Came in here to talk about that new Maxima. I gotta see that interior first before I commit, but it is something like the Q50 out, my 7thgen might be departing from me in the near future. That new one dropped on some wheels will be :nthat:

the rear seems weird to me. the front is literally Infinity all day

2" body lift, shackles in the rear and the torsion bars cranked in the front. Cleared 33's pretty well. I loved that truck, but it was really underpowered, especially with the bigger tires.

Yea that was my 1st SUV and I loved that thing, but true...severely underpowered and consumed petrol like it was water.

Just wanted to update everyone, some of you may know that I was in the market for a new daily. After waiting what seemed like forever (3 weeks) and so many obstacles ( one of the techs cracked the driver's window, needed to order a replacement from Germany), I finally own a Panamera S Hybrid. I'm still getting used to the size but so far I love it. I love the ride with 19's but I definitely have to go bigger. Just not entirely sure if I'm going aftermarket or just larger OEM wheels. Already have an appointment set to get rid of all the chrome. Here's a couple pics with the little baby and the big papa.

Last edited:
Yea that was my 1st SUV and I loved that thing, but true...severely underpowered and consumed petrol like it was water.
Yep, mine was a 5 speed, I couldn't imagine how an auto would have been, but I was constantly down shifting on the highway when any kind of hill appeared. And yea, the gas mileage was terrible. But, that truck was super reliable, it never gave me any problems, and it was awesome in the snow.

Came in here to talk about that new Maxima. I gotta see that interior first before I commit, but it is something like the Q50 out, my 7thgen might be departing from me in the near future. That new one dropped on some wheels will be :nthat:

the rear seems weird to me. the front is literally Infinity all day

not sure if its just the pic but the shape of the car is just weird as ****.

Silver again? :lol:

Dope. You had the G37 right?

Hahah it kind of just happened, i wouldn't have minded a different color but I just figured i'll probably wrap it anyway, the car was the only loaded panamera I could find that wasn't a Turbo.

This thing has me really intrigued right now

Also I had a 2008 G35, so kind of a g37 but not exactly. I would've kept that car until it broke down.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update everyone, some of you may know that I was in the market for a new daily. After waiting what seemed like forever (3 weeks) and so many obstacles ( one of the techs cracked the driver's window, needed to order a replacement from Germany), I finally own a Panamera S Hybrid. I'm still getting used to the size but so far I love it. I love the ride with 19's but I definitely have to go bigger. Just not entirely sure if I'm going aftermarket or just larger OEM wheels. Already have an appointment set to get rid of all the chrome. Here's a couple pics with the little baby and the big papa.

Some HRE's or ADV1's on that bad boy and you're set! What made you go with the hybrid and not the turbo?

Back
Top Bottom