\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dem rays. Gotta do it right!

I have Honda accord 2014 hybrid rims

I hate them they are black and silver. Can I paint them matte black? How much does something like that cost?

Pic for reference

Last edited:
I was thinking about it but my brother got it done and his is peeling already and it's only been a month.
Probably didn't do it right then. I've done it and it lasted like 5 months. Well only because I decided to take it off or it woulda lasted a lot longer

nelson999 nelson999 knows all about plastidip.

He put me on, and showed me his techniques. Shoot him a PM. Really helpful dude.
:lol:

kal-el-8 kal-el-8 , I'd try painting them yourself. A couple years ago I painted the wheels on my old Xterra black myself. They actually came out pretty nice.

The key is the prep work, the more time you put into prepping the wheels before paint, the better they'll turn out. It's really not that difficult to do by yourself either. I wouldn't want to sink in any money on those wheels, they're pretty blah, and aren't going to look all that much better black IMO, so I defintely wouldn't pay to get them painted!

In a perfect world, I'd say get a new set of wheels and keep those stockers as your winter wheels.

Last edited:
Repped! Thanks.

Did you installs the coils yourself? Is DIY pretty easy? I've never worked on a Lexus before.

Me and my boy. We redid rears because of some rubber gasket we wanted to re use. I could walk you through it. You got a lex? Older models are easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom