\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gaurnteed that car has 150k + and or was abused.

Clean vr4s are unicorns. First car i ever wanted. My neighbor had a Stealth TT. For ten years ago pluss those thangs goooo.

Driving from 1st to 3rd sucks :lol:

I can get it into 2nd but I have to move the stick from 1st to 2nd fast. 4th is easy to get in, but 2nd and especially revers is NOT happening. :lol:

I dont expect these problems with Civic's...

Driving from 1st to 3rd sucks :lol:

I can get it into 2nd but I have to move the stick from 1st to 2nd fast. 4th is easy to get in, but 2nd and especially revers is NOT happening. :lol:

I dont expect these problems with Civic's...
Swap out the short shifter and see what happens. Does it grind when you're trying to get it into 2nd, or just won't go in, or it goes in and then pops back out? Either way it's time to take it to a shop before you do more damage and have a big repair bill.

im so stupid.
i have a k & n oil filter and to take it off it tskes a 1 inch socket..

so when i put the filter on like 5~6 months ago i tightened it too much like an idiot.

so when i tried to take it off now i stripped it

so im thinking i should just put new oil and use the same filter until a couple months then take it to a shop who can take it off.

ive only driven like 3~4 thousand on this filter so it should be good for like 2 thousand more huh?

Swap out the short shifter and see what happens. Does it grind when you're trying to get it into 2nd, or just won't go in, or it goes in and then pops back out? Either way it's time to take it to a shop before you do more damage and have a big repair bill.

Gonna do it tomorrow, no time today. Gonna rock with the Camry.

It wont grind into 2nd, it just wont go in unless I go back and forth from 1st to 2nd (while clutch is pressed). Going into reverse it will either grind in or wont grind but I can tell the shifter isnt all the way in either and after a second itll slip in.

Repped! Thanks.

Did you installs the coils yourself? Is DIY pretty easy? I've never worked on a Lexus before.

Me and my boy. We redid rears because of some rubber gasket we wanted to re use. I could walk you through it. You got a lex? Older models are easier.

Yeah I got a newer one. I just wanted to know before I start my project in it during spring break. :lol:

CF is nice for small touches. like a lip. but not full body panels. especially on a nice car like that.

u already got the CF roof man 
Yeah I know but I think it looks good on a black car lol 

I could always have the CF one painted, just need to figure out which brand to go with.

no not bad. CF blends in nicely with black.  you can't really go wrong with a CSL trunk either way. ( unless the M is any color but gray/black, then the CF looks very tacky)

but i just figured i'd throw in my 2cents since u asked 
laugh.gif

my last two cars.. ALL carbon hoods, trunks and lips. I love carbon.. I dont mind painting it but I much rather have the CF look. especially on the colors of cars I had before.. World Rally Blue :smokin

ill try and post some pics of my other whips

Nelson you need to get this!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1084301

He's only about 2 hours from me, and I bought a CF rear diffuser off him. Ill go check it out for you :lol:

just fyi. comprehensive plans do cover mostly everything..but due to the modifications it cancels out A LOT of those covered parts. as far as the car having 80k. IF it's used, extending the coverage is gonna cost an arm and a leg. USAA can't go that much more anyways. ZURICH may be able to extend it another 1-4 years but it will cost 3k+

Let me know if you need some quotes, send me vin and current mileage.

any people in California heard of DENT DEFENSE?

Unlimited dents 72 mo
up to 3 windshield repairs 72 mo
1 replacement key for 6 years. Total of 6 keys replaced. 72 mo

It's very popular and I can get it for the low.. CA residents only at this point i think. What do you guys think?

just fyi. comprehensive plans do cover mostly everything..but due to the modifications it cancels out A LOT of those covered parts. as far as the car having 80k. IF it's used, extending the coverage is gonna cost an arm and a leg. USAA can't go that much more anyways. ZURICH may be able to extend it another 1-4 years but it will cost 3k+

Let me know if you need some quotes, send me vin and current mileage.
I don't really care about the warranty, thats a pretty good deal especially considering his SC setup is around 8-10k. 

I sent you my vin and it was still a **** ton lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom