\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

After all, there's no replacement for displacement.

I see you post this in jest all the time.

Let's just drop this once and for all....

Forced induction is not "literally" a replacement for displacement. The forced induction does nothing without displacement, at best it's a "supplement". Supplementing displacement is not the same as replacing it. Displacement has to come first.

That's why you see large engines both with and without forced induction, but you don't see tiny engines with forced induction trying to complete with 100,000+ hp ship engines. FI alone can NOT get you there. Displacement can.

If you're looking for a moderate boost in power over an NA engine, a turbo can easily get you there. If you're looking for a 500% increase in power, you can forget about your current engine and start looking for more displacement. Sure you can supplement the increased displacement, but FI alone can only do so much. Displacement is only limited by space, weight, and manufacturing techniques. Beyond that, power is literally limitless.

Why does the wingless Porsche have a wing?
I don't know what your talking about .

It clearly doesn't have a wing.
no no no. don't go and stealth edit that **** now 
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm going to email him about and find out. I may even go up there since its about 45 minutes away from me. But I'll definitely ask about the paperwork, thanks for the heads up about that.
I'm hoping so, I want it as a project car. Never worked on an engine before though, body might not be ready.

Not sure what the engine is though, I haven't reached out to the owner yet.
Here's pics of the car + engine

00101_jBlJOajOpDR_600x450.jpg

00f0f_a01YDsH5Te0_600x450.jpg

Would really want to cop since its my all-time favorite muscle.

This is the outcome I'm looking to build

8447885027_large.jpg

8447885119_large.jpg
Nah b I would just wait for a 70 71 split bumper as it is in picture my personal opinion is you wait for the body style you like because that will never look like what you posted. But if ur still interested ask for more Picard ask about rust and originality on it

Yeah I'm going to email him about and find out. I may even go up there since its about 45 minutes away from me. But I'll definitely ask about the paperwork, thanks for the heads up about that.
I'm hoping so, I want it as a project car. Never worked on an engine before though, body might not be ready.

8447885027_large.jpg

8447885119_large.jpg
Nah b I would just wait for a 70 71 split bumper as it is in picture my personal opinion is you wait for the body style you like because that will never look like what you posted. But if ur still interested ask for more Picard ask about rust and originality on it

****. I thought I could just do a conversion or something.

Thought I had a quick come up, b.

I guess theres no replacement for disappointment :smh:

I might still cop though.

8447885027_large.jpg

8447885119_large.jpg

Do it

Lot of gm parts are convertable because they have left over supplies from previous model years or you could just do a little fab work and fiberglass molding etc.

2jz JDM Donk:nerd:

WTF

:rofl:

Ace always doing something absurd to bring attention to themselves.

Looks like they painted it with the leftover paint they used to cover their building. :x :x

8447885027_large.jpg

8447885119_large.jpg

A front end conversion should be all bolt on, although you may have to replace the whole core support. I've seen it done quite a few times. If you want an accurate clone, rear fascia conversion is where you'll run into trouble.

Still deciding on how low I want my car. Already got Koni shocks/struts waiting to be installed. Just deciding on springs

The simple fact I keep comparing rice burning commuter engines that need a turbo to make a measly 300hp to Luddite pushgawd engines is how you know I'm exposing my true feelings of insecurity on this topic.

But, carry on lol. :smokin

LS roar >>>>>>

Archaic Chebby tree fiddy >>> hotpocket

Tell me I'm lyn.

FTFY

Back
Top Bottom