\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dankenstien88 dankenstien88

Wants to constantly compare a featherweight fighter to a heavy-weight and then doesn't expect to receive some flack. :lol:

But let's measure their punching power! (Okay, it seems pretty obvious)
And then gets mad when the featherweight outruns the heavyweight :smh:

"Let them stand there without moving and then let's see who can take more hits!"
Uhmm, okay. Don't see how this is news.

Like I said, carry on. :smokin
I'm simply observing the feelings wrapped around all of this lol

:lol:

What on earth are you rambling about ?

When was I comparing lightweights to heavyweights ?

dankenstien88 dankenstien88

Wants to constantly compare a featherweight fighter to a heavy-weight and then doesn't expect to receive some flack. :lol:

But let's measure their punching power! (Okay, it seems pretty obvious)
And then gets mad when the featherweight outruns the heavyweight :smh:

"Let them stand there without moving and then let's see who can take more hits!"
Uhmm, okay. Don't see how this is news.

Like I said, carry on. :smokin
I'm simply observing the feelings wrapped around all of this lol
I lol because every time you bring up v8s being heavy he ALWAYS PROVES YOU WRONG then you go on a im not Google savy rant on how everyone uses google and how you only talk about cars you have had and then say I got a big ****. Like your trying to holla at somebody ( few people I'm looking at) then repeat the cycle because you think Cracker Jack toys are the best. Newsflash they aint

Why can't we let this v8 vs everything else argument go? stop trying to prove one is better or trying to convince the other to like it. There isn't one page that this argument isn't brought up :lol:

After all, there's no replacement for displacement.

I see you post this in jest all the time.

Let's just drop this once and for all....

Forced induction is not "literally" a replacement for displacement. The forced induction does nothing without displacement, at best it's a "supplement". Supplementing displacement is not the same as replacing it. Displacement has to come first.

That's why you see large engines both with and without forced induction, but you don't see tiny engines with forced induction trying to complete with 100,000+ hp ship engines. FI alone can NOT get you there. Displacement can.

If you're looking for a moderate boost in power over an NA engine, a turbo can easily get you there. If you're looking for a 500% increase in power, you can forget about your current engine and start looking for more displacement. Sure you can supplement the increased displacement, but FI alone can only do so much. Displacement is only limited by space, weight, and manufacturing techniques. Beyond that, power is literally limitless.

things like this is why u my papi :smokin

i completely agree.

Whale-Tail Slantnose :smokin

714584d1364155191-how-many-928-owners-on-this-forum-also-own-911-s-911-slant-black.jpg

whewwww dat porschee too nice b

You would want it to be, wouldn't you?

:wow:

Dat Subie rumble :smokin

da LS strikes again.

multiple mornings out of the week i wake up in the morning envisioning my e30 swap. i cannot wait till its a reality. i swear when it happens im coming to visit u dank

:lol: WCIS must absolutely detest pigfat 2JZ's and RBs

uno i rock with dude but lately idk why maybe cuz finals are coming up dudes schtick has been getting kinda old.

i believe he will get better tho, he got nice legs too

whats really good with that GTR wagon tho? that is the ultimate disrespect.
The simple fact that you've been comparing V8s and much larger displacement engines to 4-cylinder/significantly smaller displacement engines is when you don't realize you're exposing your true feelings on this topic.

But, carry on lol. :smokin

Subie rumble>>>>>>

4-cylinder FI >>> Huge 2k redlining V8 FI at equal power or greater power.

Tell me I'm lyn.

unfortunately you don't have much of that boxer gurgle anymore right? prev gen had unequal length headers but i understand that did away with that for 2015.

Ok, so heres the info on that Camaro I was talking about.

@Andretti was right, its a 350 engine

I am posting a 1974 Chevy Camaro, because I need the money right now...... Asking $7000 OBO willing to NEGOTIATE

350 Engine (3k miles on Rebuilt Engine) 8 cylinder
Chrome Headers
Chrome alternator
Edelbrock Carburetor
Dual exhaust
Many more extras, Come take a Look if serious

OVERALL A SOLID CAR

Original Dash, and AM/FM Radio
Original Interior in Ok condition - But not at all bad
Needs a headliner
VERY VERY LITTLE RUST

I'm going to ask for pics of the interior and of the areas where theres rust if possible before I go down and look at it.

Going to try to get him down to $5500

Man, how many times have Corolla pictures been posted with a car I JUST purchased. :lol:

I'm not over here taking it personal, I think it's hilarious. Dudes let their insecurities get to them for no reason.

And I actually say they redline at 2k, which is probably closer to 3k. Same thing.
:lol:
How many of them haven't been posted by Nelson? Talk about being butt hurt

Ok, so heres the info on that Camaro I was talking about.

@Andretti was right, its a 350 engine
I'm going to ask for pics of the interior and of the areas where theres rust if possible before I go down and look at it.

Going to try to get him down to $5500
He ****** up when he said I need money now
He'll take the money just make sure vins are matching to make sure car isn't stolen
Look at the bottom of the car at the bottom of door, fender, quarter panels to look for bulges, bubbles if you will those are gonna be rust. Also check the corners of the back window. If there big bubbles that means your gonna do rust repair and repaint on the area(s) and that can get costly.
I would start at 4 tbh because those body styles rent really worth what the previous gens are

Young guy probably in his early 20s pulled up next to me in a GTR w/ a cute *** chick. I felt like a scrub in my Civic 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

So i went passed a red 2012ish Mustang today, with an American flag mural on the hood and a big American flag flying out of the passenger window.  HAD to be someone on here 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom