\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Last edited:

i feel like the new wrx/sti are just too.. big?

i loved the hawkeye/bug eye sized cars.

debating on what to build as my project car for next year.. i love the FD RX-7 but im not really experienced with rotaries.

anyway, if anyone is in the market for a new/pre-owned vehicle in the bay area, lemme know. i'll give you the lowest price, i just want the units for the month. i have access to thousands of cars, just dont waste my time if you arent in the market. i work at a benz dealer.
You're in the bay area?  Buy my Evo.  

srs.

Throw an FP Black on it and have 600WHP.  STI aint got **** on that

Turbo would be a direct bolt on and all you would need to do is get slightly bigger injectors and a better fuel pump than what i have now

Last edited:
Damn

These gas prices got me thinkin electric

Watch your mouth.

:lol:

Brahh its already 3.75 in my area :frown:

V8 is killin me papi

Damn

i drove a smart car before just for fun...

would never drive one again

Ehh idk man that money saved from going electric is tempting

Damn

get an air car dawg. only costs 10k brand new. uses compressed air for powering the motor.  you can give it a full charge in 4 minutes with an air compressor

AIRPod-car.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

Is this real??

Yea i just saw it on Shark Tank. it's already selling overseas and they are working on building a factory here

I follow a ton of subies on my IG and none of them have mentioned any of these rampant cases.
i've never seen it either and i know a ton of Suby people.  Although i can confirm that the ******s are trash.  My buddy has gone through like 6 of them in his WRX wagon

Look who I just saw right next to my house =-O

Would've vroomed at him but I was in my girl's civic headed to a flag football game. Don't really know the whole story about him, but thought you guys might enjoy it.

Tried to pull up next to him to see who it was, but windows were tinted too dark. Almost honked and was gonna ask him to put his window down and pretend to ask a question, but figured I didn't care that much and we should let that man live anyway.

Im pretty sure he got the license plate gold st because his car is gold not because hes a scamming "hedgefund manager" who posts on NT

Saw this lexus today. Was so clean had to take a pic for yall

Should've done it, that's how another NTer approached me at a red light. *signals me to roll my windows down* "You're on NT?"

Me:" Yea!" :rofl:

And then we raced :D
Good times :smokin

I would of thrown a chocolate shake and yelled v8 rules papi but you would caught up to me in my 93 4 cylinder Toyota pick up in 2 seconds flat and I would of received the hands at the next light :frown:

Yea the WRX trannies are garbage. Another reason why I should've went with the new WRX instead.

Side-note, I just dropped $4k on parts
mean.gif

Finals start this Friday, and I start a new job in 2 weeks so I'll have MUCH more time to actually put some work into her by the time everything arrives and my appointment is set for tuning.
smokin.gif
say no moar b 
pimp.gif
 drop a PM and give me some stats of the dyno  when you get it done

I'm torn right now. 

At the moment my only car is a 2000 MX-5.  Thing's a peach.  Still has less than 50K on the odometer and gives me no grief.  However, I'm starting my first RN job after I graduate on the 15th of this month.  I'm gonna be considered management at my job, so I'll be expected to show up to work regardless of weather.  Given that I live on Long Island, I'm gonna need something AWD.

I'm undecided on whether I want to keep my MX-5 and buy a used compact pickup (Ford Ranger 4x4/Mazda B-Series, Toyota Tacoma) for the winter months, or sell the MX-5 and just go ahead and put a down payment on a new STi.  

Bear in mind...money isn't a huge concern with me.  I've done a good job of saving money while I was in nursing school, I have money coming in from tuition reimbursement (already paid my tuition out-of-pocket, so I'm just getting the money back at this point), and I'll be making more than I had anticipated when I start my new job.  It's just a battle between being super-sensible and buying a car that I've wanted since I turned 17.

Help.

I'm torn right now. 

At the moment my only car is a 2000 MX-5.  Thing's a peach.  Still has less than 50K on the odometer and gives me no grief.  However, I'm starting my first RN job after I graduate on the 15th of this month.  I'm gonna be considered management at my job, so I'll be expected to show up to work regardless of weather.  Given that I live on Long Island, I'm gonna need something AWD.

I'm undecided on whether I want to keep my MX-5 and buy a used compact pickup (Ford Ranger 4x4/Mazda B-Series, Toyota Tacoma) for the winter months, or sell the MX-5 and just go ahead and put a down payment on a new STi.  

Bear in mind...money isn't a huge concern with me.  I've done a good job of saving money while I was in nursing school, I have money coming in from tuition reimbursement (already paid my tuition out-of-pocket, so I'm just getting the money back at this point), and I'll be making more than I had anticipated when I start my new job.  It's just a battle between being super-sensible and buying a car that I've wanted since I turned 17.

Help.

this could be you fam

attachment.php

I'm torn right now. 

Help.

I would keep it if you really like the MX-5

STIs will always be around if you want it in a year then make the decision then.

But if you really dont care about the MX-5 then go treat yourself for a job well done in school

Back
Top Bottom