\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've entertained the idea, but I don't like the look of the car, don't like the fact that it has less power than the STi, and I REALLY don't like that it only comes in automatic transmission.

Also don't like the lack of options offered when building your own.
as mentioned, a simple tune and itll me moreee powerful. 40k for a golf is OD tho. IdC.

At that point in gettin a fully loaded 5.0 or an entirely different car. Hot hatches shouldnt be more than 30k

I'm torn right now. 

At the moment my only car is a 2000 MX-5.  Thing's a peach.  Still has less than 50K on the odometer and gives me no grief.  However, I'm starting my first RN job after I graduate on the 15th of this month.  I'm gonna be considered management at my job, so I'll be expected to show up to work regardless of weather.  Given that I live on Long Island, I'm gonna need something AWD.

I'm undecided on whether I want to keep my MX-5 and buy a used compact pickup (Ford Ranger 4x4/Mazda B-Series, Toyota Tacoma) for the winter months, or sell the MX-5 and just go ahead and put a down payment on a new STi.  

Bear in mind...money isn't a huge concern with me.  I've done a good job of saving money while I was in nursing school, I have money coming in from tuition reimbursement (already paid my tuition out-of-pocket, so I'm just getting the money back at this point), and I'll be making more than I had anticipated when I start my new job.  It's just a battle between being super-sensible and buying a car that I've wanted since I turned 17.

Help.

Sell the NT...
Get a used Ranger, WRX/STi, Tacoma, Cherokee ect...
Down-payment on the new ND MX-5...

The mpg is 36 vs the STi 22mpg... It's stunning... It's a convertible that was built to be one...

Last edited:
What sites do you guys use to research problems on cars/trucks? I want/need to know more about cars but honestly IDK where to start right now.

Aight good looks! Still trying to find a car but I need to know if it's a crappy model year or not. :lol:

Damn be safe out there when Craigslisting y'all.

http://jalopnik.com/missing-student-reportedly-found-dead-after-trying-sell-1702514179

1240408028134557327.jpg

rip 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Trade it in for the new SRT. Them thangs is dope. :smokin

Tryin to get a Hellcat Chally but these dealers are nuts outchea wanting 10-20k over sticker. I'm not payin

How did u know the diff went bad?

How frequently did u change the diff fluid?

My truck is approaching 60k miles and i aint touched the diff, neighbor told me dont change it till u hear it making noises

Theres play in the diff and it clunks really bad at low speeds now.

Every 10k miles I change the oil.

So today i was exiting the free way and saw a used car dealership selling a 1986 635 csi

So i stopped for a test drive

Goddamn this thang is beautiful

heres my experience.
the brake pedal was hard, u could just light touch it to brake u really had to use ur foot,

the driver position was spectacular and the size of the car was perfect. the windows gave me beautiful vision from every angle

the handling was good u really had to input and turn the wheel it wasnt easy like a modern car

i loved the way this drove, it makes me hate modern cars so damn much.

i definetly need to cop one of these.

Last edited:
So today i was exiting the free way and saw a used car dealership selling a 1986 635 csi

heres my experience.
the brake pedal was hard, u could just light touch it to brake u really had to use ur foot,

the driver position was spectacular and the size of the car was perfect. the windows gave me beautiful vision from every angle

the handling was good u really had to input and turn the wheel it wasnt easy like a modern car

That thing looks fugly tbh

heres my experience.

How much were they asking?

dude was asking 6900 and it had 174,000 miles

i stopped by just to drive it had not intentions of purchase :lol: , i find way better deals on craiglist. idk when ill buy one tho

435i > 335i

You really have to know Bimmer's a bit to tell the difference aesthetically. Slight difference but once you know...

The more i learn about older bmws im starting to like them much more than the newer ones

The engine bay on that 635 was so nice u could literally access everything right there

heres my experience.

man I would totally rub my nipple to that car

That bmw and the 8s series are my favorite

You shoulda traded your truck in for it man your crazy

Coulda modded it a lil but to get it how you wanted throw some bbs golds on it

Step out the crib dressed like a paid in full drug dealer and hopped in that coupe :pimp:

Go get that car

Back
Top Bottom